- VP Growing Operations
- Export Trade Manager
- Head Grower Strawberries, Australia
- Growing Manager for Hydroponic strawberry producer
- Sales Manager
- Regional Sales Manager Fresh Produce
- Head Grower Strawberries, Norway
- Außendienstmitarbeiter Substraten
- Business Developer - Northern Europe
- Orchard Sector Manager
Paul Mastronardi named Ontario’s Ernst & Young Entrepreneur Of The Year
Entrepreneur Of The Year celebrates the contribution and spirit of entrepreneurs everywhere. The Canadian program is in its 20th year of honoring the country’s most impressive entrepreneurs from all areas of business.
“I’m extremely honored to be selected as EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Food & Beverage Category Winner,” said Paul Mastronardi. “This is a fantastic network of business-oriented individuals who support each other and share ideas and inspiration and I’m proud to be a part of that.”
Paul’s passion for flavor led him to search the world for great tasting tomatoes back in 1995. He then pioneered the concept of branding and packaging tomatoes in North America. Today, as the fourth generation President of Mastronardi Produce Ltd., he leads his team in innovative business practices to bring flavorful greenhouse produce to consumers across the world.
Last year’s winners, Steamwhistle Brewery Presidents Greg Taylor & Cam Heaps were on hand to present the award to Paul in their fun, entertaining style.
"Entrepreneurs like Paul Mastronardi turn us on - to new ideas; new ways of thinking and new possibilities," stated Colleen McMorrow, National & Ontario EY Entrepreneur Of The Year Program Director. "We've been celebrating entrepreneurs for 20 years in Canada, and we’re very proud to shine the spotlight on Paul Mastronardi of Mastronardi Produce Ltd. as the Food &Beverage Category Winner of Ontario’s 2013 EY Entrepreneur Of The Year,” said McMorrow.
For more information:
Tel: 519 796 7722
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-10-02 Senator Dianne Feinstein passed away
- 2023-10-02 USDA updates in alleged PACA violations
- 2023-10-02 Australian AgTech company recognised as Farm Management Solution of the Year
- 2023-10-02 Growth in the Bonduelle Group’s business and profitability in 2022-2023
- 2023-10-02 Christo van der Rheede retires after eight years at Agri SA
- 2023-10-02 "Providing basic services in Germany is becoming increasingly challenging"
- 2023-09-29 "I am now collaborating with Experience Fruit Quality to put the entire fruit supply chain on a dashboard"
- 2023-09-29 “Embracing digitalization a necessity for maritime trade”
- 2023-09-29 Eurofins Food Assurance acquires ARS Probata
- 2023-09-28 Berry Fresh welcomes new hire
- 2023-09-28 Rice Fruit Company announces retirement of long-time fruit grower
- 2023-09-28 Agri-tech company HarvestEye appoints global aftermarket expert as new general manager
- 2023-09-27 Lipman appoints new head of watermelon sales
- 2023-09-27 Michigan brand expands beyond apples
- 2023-09-27 Mission Produce elevates direct-to-retail service in Europe
- 2023-09-27 Greenmed closes its Almassora plant and lays off its workforce