- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW CUCUMBER
- Mexico offers potential to grow date industry
- "California keeps looking for ways to raise prices, drive away more businesses and destroy growth"
- New generation kiwis find firm footing in the right South African localities
- Pricing back down to historical levels for green bell peppers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sunlight International launches seasonal treats
US: Pretty Lady for the holidays
With Sunlight's premium California grapes wrapped up in the Pretty Lady stand-up colander bags, retailers can easily take advantage of the cross-merchandising opportunities that come with the holidays. Position Pretty Lady grapes alongside wine, cheese and crackers, as the items combine very well for party platters. Owner Nick Dulcich adds, "There are numerous uses for grapes. I suggest juicing or freezing them for a change."
St. Nick comes early with the Pretty Lady for the Holidays brand soon arriving to produce departments. With point-of-sale displays using our matching posters, shelf signs, balloons and bin - which holds the colander bags beautifully - Sunlight can help make this Christmas the most wonderful time of year for earnings in-store. Convenience is key for consumers, as they can grab a bag of fresh grapes, rinse through its built-in colander and enjoy!
For more information, please visit: www.dulcich.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 Lesotho to increase fruit production
- 2023-01-27 "With the Limvalnera strawberry, we can supply retail programs from October to June"
- 2023-01-27 Frosts affect more than 40% of the extra-early fruit in the Murcia region
- 2023-01-27 Increased local demand for Ontario Red Prince apples
- 2023-01-27 “We did sell much more of Gala variety”
- 2023-01-27 Uppal brothers revolutionise fruit packaging in Shepparton, Australia
- 2023-01-27 “Turkish apple exports mainly went to India, Russia and Syria”
- 2023-01-27 Ukraine exported record high volumes of raspberries in 2022
- 2023-01-27 Moldova sharply increased exports of table grapes to the EU
- 2023-01-27 "We are entering the Valentine's Day campaign with good demand for strawberries and rising prices"
- 2023-01-26 Weather conditions raise concerns over the apple season in Lebanon
- 2023-01-26 "The entire commercial fruit growing sector at Lake Constance has its back to the wall"
- 2023-01-26 Chile exported 67,000 tons of prunes in 2022
- 2023-01-26 "The PGI Cieza peach is already a reality thanks to the government of Cieza"
- 2023-01-26 Researchers play key role in Florida's $300 million strawberry industry
- 2023-01-26 Record prices on Moldovan table grape market
- 2023-01-25 Harvesting and packing forced to standstill in Ica, Peru due to violent farm invasions
- 2023-01-25 Indian grape exporters frustrated by sluggish European markets
- 2023-01-25 Lunar New Year leads to brisk business for Cambodian vendors
- 2023-01-25 Fruit shipper introduces new specialty imported plum program