- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Growing potatoes 'in thin air' could increase profits up to 20 percent
- More early South African grapes kept locally
- Early stonefruit, perhaps early grapes as well
- “You don’t only have to be knowledgeable about the crop, but you also have to know how to work with others"
- Dutoit opens new Cherry Time™ packhouse with a ‘cherrific’ crop
Top 5 -last month
Juran taking Aril System around the world
Together with the current consumer’s demand for ‘fresh-cut’ fruit, this award winning innovative system technology provides a hygienic, fast and cost-effective process. The ArilSystem™ yield of production is of a very high quality and ensures the fresh-cut fruit is ready for the immediate market.
Internationally, the pomegranate is renowned as a ‘wonder fruit’ and with new health trends for consumption of fresh pomegranate arils, either fresh-cut, or in the form of juice, producers are under huge pressure to supply the ever increasing market demand for the end product.
For more information:
JURAN Metal Works Ltd
Tel: +972 3 964 0377
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-02 Waikato University is developing a new e-bin that rolls alongside kiwifruit pickers
- 2022-12-01 "Heat-energy recovery paired with interpolating control software is unique in the world"
- 2022-11-30 Food safety tech firm starts shipping new pathogen-killing product
- 2022-11-25 Presentation of updated potato parting machine at Interpom
- 2022-11-25 Agri robotics to take flight in South Africa
- 2022-11-23 New belt system for the potato and vegetable industry
- 2022-11-23 Agribots are coming!
- 2022-11-22 Key Technology takes sorting systems to Interpom
- 2022-11-22 'Robotic match made in heaven' at Interpom
- 2022-11-21 Tray packing and weighing line for delicate vegetables
- 2022-11-21 "PEF enables gentle processing without loss of quality and with lower water and energy use"
- 2022-11-18 DT Dijkstra delivered a grading and inspection line with box fillers in New Zealand
- 2022-11-18 "Automating the packaging process saves time and money"
- 2022-11-18 "Fewer peeling losses, better space utilization and decreased manpower"
- 2022-11-17 AV550 by GNA: "Fast, versatile and easy to use"
- 2022-11-16 A harvesting machine that adapts to various types of vegetables
- 2022-11-15 New ultrasonic sealer
- 2022-11-14 FAM, Stumabo and Kiremko start global partnership
- 2022-11-11 Asparagus harvesting machine taking care of back-breaking harvesting coming in 2023
- 2022-11-11 Aweta: "Performance" and "Simplicity" to respond to the shortage of labor