- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
- Fresh produce chain hit by Lakeside Produce’s bankruptcy
- California rains highlight inability to capture enough rainwater
- "Our programmed quality onions have gained us a foothold at European retail suppliers "
- “The Far East and European markets will provide the biggest opportunities”
- Rising temperature complicates the flowering of peppers in Morocco
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US (TX): Better appearance, production for grapefruit
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-26 Saudi Arabia: First phase of planting 49 million fruit and lemon trees has started
- 2023-01-26 Sanifruit's proposal to protect South African citrus fruit from the cold
- 2023-01-26 Venezuela's citrus production has decreased by 65%
- 2023-01-26 Having larger sizes available opened new doors for Turkish citrus
- 2023-01-26 “The Far East and European markets will provide the biggest opportunities”
- 2023-01-25 "We have the problem of small-sized citrus fruits under control"
- 2023-01-25 "We are working to extend the Primofiori organic campaign and make up for the Verna's decline"
- 2023-01-25 Buddha’s hand closing out California season
- 2023-01-25 South Africans snatch up caviar limes
- 2023-01-23 The first Valley Gold hybrid mandarins are already on the market
- 2023-01-23 "The decline in the lemon harvest contributes to bring balance between supply and demand"
- 2023-01-23 "Smooth citrus sales; market eagerly awaiting new Tango leaf mandarins"
- 2023-01-23 "We are encountering a nice market, both from a procurement and a distribution point of view"
- 2023-01-23 When innovation meets sport and supports South African fruit production
- 2023-01-20 Fixed price for clementines throughout the campaign
- 2023-01-20 "These days, you have to juggle varieties to make it through the season"
- 2023-01-20 "The speed with which orange and mandarin prices increase in the field is not transmitted to the market"
- 2023-01-20 The Valencian Community presents a plan for the prevention, defense, and fight against HLB disease
- 2023-01-20 Rong'an kumquats are in short supply, price stabilizes after a sharp rise
- 2023-01-20 Shorter freeze duration leaves Florida citrus growers optimistic