- International Account Manager
- Head Grower Greenhouse Canada
- Post Entry Quarantine Facility Manager
- Economic Policy Officer Agri-Tech Kentucky
- Licensing Manager North America
- Junior Sales Executive
- Fruit Breeder/Trait Discovery Scientist
- General Manager
- Regional Sales Manager – DACH Region
- Country Manager – Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Food safety experts explain regulatory procedures enacted by FSMA
US: FDA food facility registration webinar: What You Need to Know
United Fresh are inviting people to join them on Monday, November 19 for a one-hour webinar that will outline important information about who needs to register, how to register or renew your registration, and upcoming deadlines not to miss.
Amy Barringer, Director, Division of Field Programs and Guidance, FDA Office of Compliance, and David Gombas, Ph.D., Senior Vice President, Food Safety & Technology, United Fresh Produce Association, will address the following questions:
•Who is required to register or renew their registration?
•What changes have been made to the registration process?
•Which companies are exempt from registration?
•How do companies renew their registration and what information is required?
•When do registration updates need to be submitted?
Registration for the webinar is open to all interested parties, especially domestic and foreign facilities that manufacture, process, pack, or hold food for human or animal consumption in the United States. The cost to participate for United Fresh members is $25 and $50 for non-members.
For more information and to register click here.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-01-27 IFPA opens nominations for 2023 Produce Excellence in Foodservice Awards program
- 2023-01-27 Dutch ambitions to make the international fresh food chain more sustainable
- 2023-01-26 Multi-million agriculture deals might be struck at Africa Agri Expo in Nairobi
- 2023-01-24 UPM Rotterdam Forum on sustainable and social impact in Mexico
- 2023-01-24 SIVAL: end of the 36th edition
- 2023-01-24 Viva Fresh registration opens this week
- 2023-01-24 2023 Pacific Northwest Cranberry Congress next month
- 2023-01-23 Serbia: 4th AgroBelgrade fair to be held in Belgrade between January 26 and 28
- 2023-01-23 The countdown to World Avocado Congress NZ 2023 is on
- 2023-01-20 Panel discussion: "Between system relevance and cost explosion - fruit growing in uncertain times"
- 2023-01-20 BreedingValue: Workshop on Genetic Resources
- 2023-01-18 Registrations open for North American Strawberry Symposium
- 2023-01-18 Rijk Zwaan’s Winter Leafy Hydroponics Demo is coming up
- 2023-01-18 FederUnacoma to attend FIRA in Toulouse
- 2023-01-17 Photo report on Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Nice amount of visitors despite a restrained mood
- 2023-01-16 Fruchtwelt Bodensee 2023: Welcome and opening of the 41st Fruit Days
- 2023-01-16 International business meetings with buyers of large-scale retailers – Bergamo, Italy
- 2023-01-12 Retailer registration opens for Organic Produce Summit 2023
- 2023-01-11 Early bird registration open for 2023 CPMA Convention and Trade Show
- 2023-01-09 Great interest from large-scale Retailers for B2B meetings with production companies