- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
- Sales Manager for Nordic countries (H/F)
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- Senior Breeder
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Medicinal mushrooms the next big trend?
- Rainy run-up to the South African litchi harvest aids sizing
- "A month later, we've had to replant up to 27% of the strawberry plants"
- Freak hailstorm in Chile touches cherry, table grape and blueberry farms
- Western Australia’s pome industry said goodbye to two legends this month
Top 5 -last month
US: Ready Pac celebrates PMA Impact Award win
“Our Disney-themed Ready Pac Cool Cuts salads and mini-meals packaging appeals to kids’ sense of fun and love of Disney characters, to moms because they can quickly see the healthy ingredients, and to produce retailers because the packaging draws young parents to the fresh-cut produce display,” said Tristan Simpson, director of marketing & corporate communications at Ready Pac.”
Entries were judged by a panel of produce experts: Bridget Bennett, Defense commissary Agency; Kip Martin, Raley’s Family of Fine Stores; Ron McCormick, Wal-Mart; Pamela Riemenschneider, Produce Retailer magazine; and Dr. Robert Whitaker, Produce Marketing Association. The judges awarded points for excellence in marketing, sustainability, consumer convenience, food safety and supply chain efficiency/functionality. Cumulative scores determined the winners.
“Being awarded a PMA Impact Award is an honor. It put the icing on the cake of a great Fresh Summit show for Ready Pac,” Simpson said. The Disney-themed Ready Pac Cool Cuts product line is now available and currently shipping nationwide.
For more information:
Ready Pac Foods
Tel: +1 626 678 2055
Mob: +1 3102 93 2184
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-11-25 Pennsylvania Cooperative Potato Growers celebrate 100 years of cooperation
- 2022-11-25 Lineage Logistics officially opens fully automated Cool Port II
- 2022-11-25 AUSVEG welcomes new directors
- 2022-11-25 New management structure for Heemskerk fresh & easy
- 2022-11-24 Canadian growers invest $10,000 in St. John Ambulance
- 2022-11-24 AgroFresh transitions from publicly traded to private ownership
- 2022-11-24 Could your ugly Christmas sweater feature a pineapple?
- 2022-11-24 Cor van der Kaaij steps down from Lokal Harvest
- 2022-11-24 "Encouraging demand from hospitality, but retail is slowing"
- 2022-11-24 Japanese agri equipment leader invests in Israeli fresh produce quality control start-up
- 2022-11-23 "I love that I can add my expertise to VH's vertical packaging specialization"
- 2022-11-23 Driscoll's Russell Allwell discusses Berry Gardens acquisition
- 2022-11-23 Fyffes melon subsidiary wins social responsibility award in Honduras
- 2022-11-23 West Pak Avocado adds to sales team
- 2022-11-22 Oppy's John Anderson named to Business Laureates Hall of Fame
- 2022-11-22 Del Monte Foods finishes new Doha facility
- 2022-11-21 Paul Mastronardi honored with Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2022-11-21 Monterey Mushrooms hires new western region sales director
- 2022-11-21 British Columbia and Saskatchewan companies partner in improving soil health
- 2022-11-21 France: Ombrea signs partnership with Banque des Territoires for 350 MW of agrivoltaic projects