- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Managing Director, UK
- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
Top 5 -yesterday
- Smallest Washington apple crop in more than 20 years
- Mexico and Peru became top berry producers in just 10 years
- "There is a high demand for large oranges and good quality clementines”
- South African exports feeling the squeeze
- Late Lunar New Year offers opportunity to expose brand to a lot of potential new customers
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
Netherlands: C.H. Robinson Europe receives AEO-certification
The certificate enables clients of C.H. Robinson Europe BV to benefit from several advantages with regards to Customs procedures such as prior notification for import and export exams, priority treatment in the event of a cargo exam, and fewer physical exams and document reviews.
This early notification will better allow for C.H. Robinson Europe BV clients to plan for any possible delays that may arise due to the exam. In addition, priority treatment allows for cargo to be examined ahead of other cargo and in certain cases, Customs will also allow AEO certified participants to choose the location for exam. This allows clients of C.H. Robinson Europe BV to choose facilities based on location and cost alike.
"Our status of Authorised Economic Operator makes Customs handlings go much smoother as we can now obtain new permits and licenses much faster thanks to this certificate," says Bob Van Leeuwen, project manager at C.H. Robinson Europe.
AEO certified participants are recognized by Customs as a secure and safe business partner and have improved relations with Customs making both C.H. Robinson Europe and its client's experiences with Customs as seamless and positive as possible.
The concept of European Authorised Economic Operator is an EU Customs security programme that started in 2007 and recognizes companies as reliable trade partners as they met the following common criteria: customs compliance, appropriate record-keeping, financial solvency and, where relevant, appropriate security and safety standards.
For more information please visit www.chrobinson.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-08 Supermarket Linella: "When it comes to quality, we don't compromise"
- 2022-12-08 Canadian industry champion announces retirement
- 2022-12-08 Sweden: Swegreen to install in-store farm at Ica Maxi Ängelholm
- 2022-12-07 Greenhouse grower helps provide healthy meals at food bank
- 2022-12-07 California Giant appoints Andy Rice
- 2022-12-07 USDA cites Florida distributor for PACA violations
- 2022-12-07 Produce company enters 16th season, shining spotlight on original team member
- 2022-12-07 US (KY): Square Roots opens new indoor farm in Shepherdsville
- 2022-12-07 Belgian cooperatives represented on economic trade mission to Japan
- 2022-12-07 Online supermarket Oda raises NOK 1.5 billion
- 2022-12-07 Dublin fruit and veg trader celebrates 130 years
- 2022-12-06 Calavo partnering with Old El Paso
- 2022-12-06 Fyffes completes community needs assesments for LATAM
- 2022-12-06 Colombia Avocado Board brings on new board members
- 2022-12-06 "We're the first to market fruit grown without nitrate contamination for two consecutive years"
- 2022-12-06 France: Pomliberty welcomes Vitalis as a shareholder
- 2022-12-06 Lincolnshire agri-tech company moves to new location
- 2022-12-06 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-06 Limoneira closes sale of its Sevilla property for $2.6 million
- 2022-12-05 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member