- Teelt Specialist Potplanten
- UK & IRL Avocado Trader
- Sales Manager Bio / Netherlands
- Production Manager
- Assistant Professor - Controlled Environments Entomologist
- Technical Development Specialist | Horticulture | France
- Director of Business Development | Middle East | Agtech
- Farm/Production Manager; Berlin (m/w/d)
- Trader Asian Market
- Avocado Growing Manager - Kenya
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- “I don’t know how blueberry farmers are going to survive”
- South African orange shipment reveals R75 million worth of cocaine
- “Laser micro-perforated bags extend bananas' shelf life by three weeks”
- Shelf-life extension technology reduces brown stems in grapes
- Blueberries will be the main focus at the next Macfrut
Top 5 -last month
New global CFO appointed at Damco
Pernille comes to Damco from a position as CFO for TMF Group, delivering financial, legal and HR business process outsourcing in 75 countries. In addition, she was responsible for the operations of the group and served as a member of the board.
Previously, Pernille has served as CFO in TNS Group, CFO in GN Netcom as well as Senior Vice President in the ISS Group.
"Pernille Fabricius brings a wealth of experience within operations, management and financial monitoring of global service companies and I am pleased to welcome her to the Damco team,” Damco CEO Rolf Habben-Jansen commented.
Pernille joins at a time where Damco is on a significant growth trajectory, with many global activities and larger regional projects. She will be challenged with impacting Damco’s strategic and financial performance going forward.
"I am excited about the challenge in Damco and look forward to adding my expertise to the tasks ahead” says Pernille.
Pernille Fabricius has a financial master’s degree from Copenhagen Business School and has subsequently achieved an MBA, an MSc in finance and an LLM in European Union Law.
For more information:
Tel: +45 3363 5613
Mob: +45 2588 4107
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-12-06 Calavo partnering with Old El Paso
- 2022-12-06 Fyffes completes community needs assesments for LATAM
- 2022-12-06 Colombia Avocado Board brings on new board members
- 2022-12-06 "We're the first to market fruit grown without nitrate contamination for two consecutive years"
- 2022-12-06 France: Pomliberty welcomes Vitalis as a shareholder
- 2022-12-06 Lincolnshire agri-tech company moves to new location
- 2022-12-06 Dutch coop commits to science-based climate goals
- 2022-12-06 Cairo 3A signs exclusive partnership to distribute Driscoll’s berries to the local market
- 2022-12-06 Limoneira closes sale of its Sevilla property for $2.6 million
- 2022-12-05 Equitable Food Initiative elects new board member
- 2022-12-05 Irritec announces the winner of the Best Agrishot 2022 photo contest
- 2022-12-02 Apeel will lay off a total of 96 employees from its Goleta office
- 2022-12-02 Berry grower/shipper offers expanded scholarships for 2023
- 2022-12-02 BBL acquires Share Logistics Group
- 2022-12-01 Limoneira announces new vice president of field operations
- 2022-12-01 Nile’s futuristic vision is gaining traction in Southern Africa
- 2022-12-01 Australian Table Grape Association welcomes new board members
- 2022-11-30 DPD Netherlands acquires Cool Runnings Transport BV
- 2022-11-30 'Third quarter sales best in the history of the company'
- 2022-11-30 Joy Wing Mau Group and China Aerospace reach strategic cooperation