- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- Apple industry on Canada's East Coast affected by Hurricane Fiona
- Florida growers and importers brace for Hurricane Ian
- “Demand for the Wonderful variety pomegranates is high right now”
- Researchers boost nutritive benefits of sweet potato with novel drying technology
- World Container Index sinks to January 2021 levels
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Cauliflower could escalate in price for the holidays
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-29 Legumes and vegetables are a growing opportunity for Taranaki region
- 2022-09-29 Dutch tomato sales to the EU fell by 24.67% this season while Moroccan and Spanish sales increased by 17.84% and 3.56%
- 2022-09-29 "Our Moroccan dwarf bean season begins on Monday"
- 2022-09-29 Growing the Australian vegetable industry
- 2022-09-29 "Local hothouse tomatoes cooked by Trudeau’s carbon tax" says opposition leader
- 2022-09-29 Amidst Hurricane Ian, Colombian bell peppers arrived in the US for the first time
- 2022-09-29 France: Short garlic campaign due to lack of volumes
- 2022-09-29 "Increased appreciation for peas and beans as regional superfoods"
- 2022-09-29 Karnataka farmers worried as Goa wants to cut vegetable imports from Belagavi
- 2022-09-28 "In some cases, Dutch eggplant prices have doubled"
- 2022-09-28 Simply Veg campaign launched to support families through cost-of-living crisis
- 2022-09-28 The most popular type of mushroom in the US
- 2022-09-28 Purple Magic, the market's first full purple broccoli, will compete for the Innovation Awards at Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-28 Romania produced 600,550 tons of cabbage in 2020
- 2022-09-27 South Korea welcomes kimchi from China
- 2022-09-27 Organic carrot production in Minnesota expanding
- 2022-09-27 In Brussels, the Spanish garlic sector will demand that large retailers pay producers better
- 2022-09-27 "Cheaper Egyptian garlic has gained ground on Spanish garlic in the Brazilian market, but also on Mexican garlic"
- 2022-09-27 "Medium-sized Spanish garlic sufficiently available, but large-sized produce rare and sought after"
- 2022-09-27 "Fresh mushroom surcharge a must to prevent market shortages"