- Production Director Phalaenopsis - Taiwan
- Flower Grower - Canada
- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- "I have 400 tons of unsold grapes on the vines"
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
Partnerships key in National Pear Month celebration
This year, USA Pears has partnered with other delicious foods to celebrate the many uses for pears and grow our network of pear enthusiasts. “Most consumers prefer to eat their pears fresh and whole, which is great,” says Kathy Stephenson, director of marketing and communications for USA Pears. “But pears are so versatile. They’re excellent roasted with a little olive oil, compliment rich meats and cheeses and blend into hearty soups. So we invited some friends to showcase all the different ways they enjoy pears during National Pear Month.”
Throughout the month of December, partners will share recipes from USAPears.org on their Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest social media sites. USA Pears will share pear recipes from their partner sites on the same channels. “Hopefully, we inspire consumers and encourage them to try their own pairings,” says Stephenson.
Pear Up for National Pear Month partners include: Tajin, Tillamook Dairy, Oregon Food Bank, JEM Nut Butters, Pacific Northwest Canned Pears, Cabot Creamery Cooperative, The National Honey Board, Chateau Ste. Michelle Wine Estates, US Cranberries, The National Peanut Board, Harry & David, US Apple Association, Litehouse, Clear Creek Distillery, Produce for Better Health and more.
Pear Bureau Northwest
Tel: 503 652 9720
Fax: 503 652 9721
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-07 Brazilian growers target Middle Eastern and Chinese fruit markets
- 2022-10-07 Jammu and Kashmir: 700 fruit laden trucks move on Mughal Road
- 2022-10-07 New Oriental Fruit Fly quarantine established in California
- 2022-10-07 Ideal winter leads to good expectations for coming 2022/23 Chilean cherry season
- 2022-10-07 'Returning orchards to farming'
- 2022-10-07 USApple launches 2023 Apples4Ed grant program
- 2022-10-07 "Vietnam has been our biggest market for fruit export for years"
- 2022-10-06 Extended California peak strawberry season is sweet news for consumers
- 2022-10-06 A team of UGA researchers is creating a “Noah’s Ark” of forgotten Southern apples
- 2022-10-06 Wisconsin cranberry crop rebounds after tough 2021 harvest
- 2022-10-06 Forecast is strong for California strawberry supplies
- 2022-10-06 Costa China farms grow blueberries, raspberries and blackberries in the Yunnan Province
- 2022-10-06 TruCapeFruit expects good 2022 cherry crop
- 2022-10-05 "We have worked with Moldovan companies that get it and are real entrepreneurs"
- 2022-10-05 Pre-solicitation announcement for purchase of fresh apples
- 2022-10-05 Upstate NY apple orchard named the third-best in the United States
- 2022-10-05 Ramping up Cotton Candy grape volume
- 2022-10-05 Surge in Eastern US apple harvest includes a Honeycrisp rebound season
- 2022-10-05 "Surplus puts serious pressure on start of Belgian top fruit season"
- 2022-10-05 Strawberry growers from north of Paraná get Geographical Indication