- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
Top 5 -yesterday
- Florida grapefruit industry seeing minimal fruit loss post Hurricane Ian
- A tour of the Checkers fresh produce aisles
- Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- "Huge demand for new Portuguese sweet potato crop"
- Vietnamese durian sales are ideal, but product movement of Australian oranges slowed down
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
"Prices at their lowest for the biggest demand of the season"
California sweet potato yields up
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 Potato harvest in Russia up 18% this season
- 2022-10-03 Idaho potato acreage and yields down for 2022-2023 crop
- 2022-10-03 Tissue culture technology should increase Kenyan potato yields
- 2022-10-03 69th International Potato Autumn Fair: Industry expects challenging potato year
- 2022-10-03 Peru: Potatoes saw largest price increase
- 2022-10-03 "The low supply, the sizes available and high prices make for a very uncertain winter for potatoes"
- 2022-10-03 Potato prices in Georgia keep going up
- 2022-10-03 High demand and limited supply lead to price increases in Ukrainian onion market
- 2022-10-03 "This time of year, we sort and package mostly for export, from December it's for retail"
- 2022-10-03 British potato yields suffered from dry spring and early summer
- 2022-09-30 Philippines: Armyworms invade ‘onion capital’ Bayambang
- 2022-09-30 Walther Farms states that harvest is about halfway
- 2022-09-30 "Potato prices not too high, but extra costs make them pricey"
- 2022-09-30 Harvest of Egyptian spring onions delayed until mid-October
- 2022-09-30 Technological innovations to optimize the production of potatoes, 0% plastic packaging, and new formats
- 2022-09-30 "Many are not yet aware that the current situation is only a foretaste of what is to come"
- 2022-09-29 Researchers are seeking to develop spuds that resist harmful nematodes
- 2022-09-29 Irish potatoes: Retail demand and consumption have remained stable
- 2022-09-29 Royal Avebe fertilisation strategy should lead to higher potato yields
- 2022-09-29 “Despite a decrease in demand, the onion market remains steady"