- Trader - Buyer Zachtfruit en Exoten
- (Junior) Account Manager France
- Installation Support Engineer (Supervisor)
- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
Top 5 -yesterday
- Florida grapefruit industry seeing minimal fruit loss post Hurricane Ian
- A tour of the Checkers fresh produce aisles
- Chinese Begonia apple exported around the globe for the first time
- "Huge demand for new Portuguese sweet potato crop"
- International and Spanish Tradeshow Magazine - Primeur Fruit Attraction
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Seedless kinnows snatch Pakistan’s market
"The demand for seedless kinnows remains high, especially in the West, but unfortunately Pakistan does not produce such varieties," said Ahmad Jawad, head of the FPCCI Standing Committee on Horticulture Exports.
Pakistani farmers must start seedless kinnow production, so that exporters could be able to penetrate European Union markets and “we are in a position to introduce new varieties, which will fetch good prices in the existing markets,” a press release quoted Jawad as saying.
He said the worth of citrus varieties and value-added products in the international market stood at about $15 billion. By introducing other varieties, Pakistan could generate over $1 billion through exports every year.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-10-03 Florida grapefruit industry seeing minimal fruit loss post Hurricane Ian
- 2022-09-30 Thinking about Florida’s citrus growers
- 2022-09-30 Orange juice futures prices increase due to Hurricane Ian
- 2022-09-30 New Chilean app for the citrus sector
- 2022-09-30 "This season, growing in terms of volume won't be the objective, but rather maintaining the quality"
- 2022-09-30 Zimbabwe prepares to export citrus to China
- 2022-09-30 Spain will produce 1,090,000 tons of lemon and 76,000 tons of grapefruit
- 2022-09-29 Canker resistance progress may help with HLB
- 2022-09-29 Record number of citrus vessels shipped from South Africa to the US
- 2022-09-29 Technological innovations for genetic and phytosanitary certification
- 2022-09-29 Peruvian citrus exporter finds 'interesting margins' in Russia
- 2022-09-29 "Supply of tangerines from Peru and Australia declined"
- 2022-09-28 Mobile citrus sizing app showcased at Citrus NZ Conference
- 2022-09-28 Egyptian oranges enjoy favorable market conditions in China after two years of depression
- 2022-09-28 HLB and Canker incidences are increasing in Brazil
- 2022-09-27 Spanish lemon season starts with a delay in fruit sizing due to drought
- 2022-09-27 Croatia: Mandarin harvest gets going, but yields are low
- 2022-09-27 Tight citrus supplies and high pricing until new crop kicks off
- 2022-09-27 "The demand for Satsumas exceeds the supply at the moment"
- 2022-09-27 Botswana citrus growers join the Citrus Growers’ Association of Southern Africa