- Technical Sales Representative, Leamington, Ontario
- HR Generalist
- Technical Sales Representative, Ancaster, Ontario
- Head Grower Strawberries (West Virginia USA)
- Global Sourcing Manager
- Buying Operations Manager (BOM Process)
- Sourcing Manager EU
- Ein- und Verkäufer Obst
- Manager Operations Ethiopia
- Senior Grower
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
- Last year, more than 6,000 hectares of citrus fruit were abandoned in the Valencian production areas
- South African fruit exports can’t do without Russia
- Fruits and vegetables rich in flavonols help prevent memory loss
- "The lower prices are however seeing demand for macadamias pick up locally"
- The amount of fresh produce grown in China is mind-blowing
Top 5 - last month
- Risk of heart disease might drop significantly by drinking these fruit juices
- “Right now, everybody in the US is desperate for grapes”
- South African strawberry aficionados in for a Woolworths treat
- Japanese farmer produces mangoes that sell for $230 each
- UK and Europe “screaming for citrus” but still more rain for South Africa
Vegetable production in province severely affected: onion and potato plantings 50-80% down in some areas
Capetonians behaving badly in their water usage
Author: Carolize Jansen
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2023-05-29 Meteorologists predict soaring risk of flash droughts
- 2023-05-29 "Climate change is the new reality for Moroccan agriculture"
- 2023-05-24 Bad weather causes damage in Sicily again
- 2023-05-23 Climate change might cause apple crisis in Himachal and Kashmir this year
- 2023-05-23 Can the drought prolong Europe's inflationary spiral?
- 2023-05-23 More than 7,000 km2 of flooded land in Emilia Romagna
- 2023-05-19 Italy: floods claim lives and cause enormous damage to farms
- 2023-05-19 Florida strawberry growers will have to change with the climate
- 2023-05-17 The drought has overwhelmed Tunisian producers
- 2023-05-17 Rain and hail is causing damage and no peace in Emilia Romagna
- 2023-05-16 ‘Climate change will impact strawberry production in Florida’
- 2023-05-12 Spanish government to spend 2.2 bln euros combating impact drought
- 2023-05-11 A visit to the orchards damaged by the flood: video and photo gallery!
- 2023-05-10 "We need to prioritize the use of the water available for perennial fruit crops"
- 2023-05-09 Our tropical fruits are vulnerable to climate change. Can we make them resilient in time?
- 2023-05-04 El Niño to hit 46 Filipino provinces
- 2023-05-01 Severe weather warnings remain in place across NZ
- 2023-04-28 The frenzied search for wells to obtain irrigation water
- 2023-04-27 El Niño to return in 2023 following a three-year La Niña phase
- 2023-04-27 Potatoes as a solution to counter climate-fueled hunger in Africa