- Teeltspecialisten Engeland
- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
"Wilko van der Zwaard: "We never start too early with a product"
Moroccan Clementine-season at Wilko Fruit followed by Nour-Clementines
"We finished the clementine season last week and we now extend the season with more than enough Nour-Clementines, the colour of which is of the very best. Prices of the clementines were far too low because of the large harvest. The prices of the Nour are right to encourage promotions at the moment. We advise our customers to go into the Nour-Clementines as much as possible with the result that they will be able to trade in good, tasty, juicy Clementines without problems for a long period," the importer says.
Wilko Fruit has quite a number of packing possibilities for the Nour-Clementines varying from 10 kg wooden boxes to girsac- or girplus possibilities in cartons from Europool. "These will be readily available during the next four weeks and next week they will arrive in Pitufo packing as well" Wilko tells. Wilko Fruit looks after the marketing on behalf of Agrisouss, which includes the cooperatives M'Brouka, Sofia-Sud and Prima-Souss. The Nour season will be followed by the Afourer-mandarins in four weeks time.
The brands we are receiving are Gaudias, Moulouya-sun, Tafraout, Alpha, Sofia-Sud, Sofia-Star, Maroc-Star, Amal, Primouss en Admine.
From week 6 we start with Salustianana's as they are then at their very best. We never start too early with a product as otherwise one may be one's own worst enemy, if the clients of our clients do not come back. The Wilko Fruit team is ready to book your orders," Wilko concludes.
For more information:
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-30 Thinking about Florida’s citrus growers
- 2022-09-30 Orange juice futures prices increase due to Hurricane Ian
- 2022-09-30 New Chilean app for the citrus sector
- 2022-09-30 "This season, growing in terms of volume won't be the objective, but rather maintaining the quality"
- 2022-09-30 Zimbabwe prepares to export citrus to China
- 2022-09-30 Spain will produce 1,090,000 tons of lemon and 76,000 tons of grapefruit
- 2022-09-29 Canker resistance progress may help with HLB
- 2022-09-29 Record number of citrus vessels shipped from South Africa to the US
- 2022-09-29 Technological innovations for genetic and phytosanitary certification
- 2022-09-29 Peruvian citrus exporter finds 'interesting margins' in Russia
- 2022-09-29 "Supply of tangerines from Peru and Australia declined"
- 2022-09-28 Mobile citrus sizing app showcased at Citrus NZ Conference
- 2022-09-28 Egyptian oranges enjoy favorable market conditions in China after two years of depression
- 2022-09-28 HLB and Canker incidences are increasing in Brazil
- 2022-09-27 Spanish lemon season starts with a delay in fruit sizing due to drought
- 2022-09-27 Croatia: Mandarin harvest gets going, but yields are low
- 2022-09-27 Tight citrus supplies and high pricing until new crop kicks off
- 2022-09-27 "The demand for Satsumas exceeds the supply at the moment"
- 2022-09-27 Botswana citrus growers join the Citrus Growers’ Association of Southern Africa
- 2022-09-27 Australia exported record $20.4 million of citrus to Vietnam in 2020–21