- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Coronavirus creates demand for New Zealand organic apples
- Tight avo market but Fuertes from Tzaneen will start picking up
- Chinese exports and imports feel the impact of coronavirus
- Avocado's water consumption is proportional to its nutritional value
- Saturated citrus market causes falling prices in US
Top 5 -last month
Advertising at FreshPlaza in 2020
|Banner rates and positions in Dollars / Euros|
FreshPlaza.com is the leading online meeting place for the international fresh produce industry. The website is updated daily with interesting news from around the globe.Five times a week the FreshPlaza team publishes an online news magazine, which is read by more than 51,250 (april 2019) registered subscribers.
Our daily news is read by top executives, buyers and leaders in the global fresh produce industry in many sectors including : Retail, Import, Export, Logistics, Machinery, Packaging and Producers.
Banner Ad Specifications
Banners can be either GIF, JPEG formats or Flash. If sending flash, please follow these instructions. We do not accept ads that incorporate Java, Shockwave, Future Splash, video or any other multimedia format. We do not accept MAP files. GIF files must be transparent, and must contain no more than 256 colors. Advertisers are encouraged to provide up to three versions of each banner to rotate during the campaign.
Newsletter banners do not accept flash of any kind. Material must be either .gif or jpeg. We also recommend that it be a static banner with no animation as Outlook 2007 only shows the first frame of an animated gif.
If you do not already have banners to our specifications, we can produce them for you for free. We will ask you for logos, photos, tag lines and general messages for your banner ads. Please provide as much of the requested material as possible with an explanation of how you would like the banner to look (max. 5 frames)
1 free correction*
|Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us|
* When we have everything we will make the banner. We will send you the sample and you can give feedback. Then the banner will be published. Further corrections are subject to a charge of 75 Euro per hour. ( This does not apply to subsequent changes regarding products, exhibitions etc.)