- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
- Application & Sales Engineer - Europe
- Citrus farm manager - Can Tho, Vietnam
- Commercial Director - Dalat, Vietnam
Top 5 -yesterday
- “There is a difference between selling and shipping apples”
- An automatic machine to salt sun-dried tomatoes
- Bringing together Australia’s key fresh produce growers and suppliers
- "Washing salad might in fact be riskier than not washing it"
- Black citrus farmers tell citrus summit of need for organised agriculture in rural farming areas
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Meet our Team
The FreshPlaza team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Office hrs: Mon - Thu: 8 AM - 5 PM CET, Fri: 8AM - 2PM
+31 (0) 166 69 82 26
Office hrs: Mon/Tue/Thu: 8 AM - 4 PM CET, Wed/Fri: 8AM - 2.30PM
What we can do for you
FreshPlaza, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
FreshPlaza has the attention of the global Fresh Produce industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Publishing of press releases
- Job offers
- Read our news
After significant success with this concept in the Dutch market through the website www.agf.nl, it was decided to venture into the international market by the creation of FreshPlaza. Ever since the start up in March 2005, the interest in the FreshPlaza website and news mail has grown steadily:
March 2005: English edition www.FreshPlaza.com
April 2007: Italian edition www.FreshPlaza.it
September 2007: Spanish edition www.FreshPlaza.es
June 2015: German edition www.FreshPlaza.de
January 2016: Chinese edition www.FreshPlaza.cn