- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
- South African avocado growers wish the season would never end
- Australia: Packing shed to install blemish, colour and weight tomato recognition system
- "Wind turbines saved 100% of our apples during the night frost"
- Supplies of avocados to start picking up
- “Apples still stored in cold rooms are responsible for current low prices”
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Meet our Team
The FreshPlaza team comprises of a growing team of writers, editors, and account managers for our commercial representation. Our editors source their news on a global basis and from many different languages, including Spanish, Italian, German, French, Dutch and Portuguese.
Office hrs: Mon - Thu: 8 AM - 5 PM CET, Fri: 8AM - 2PM
+31 (0) 166 69 82 26
Office hrs: Mon/Tue/Thu: 8 AM - 4 PM CET, Wed/Fri: 8AM - 2.30PM
What we can do for you
FreshPlaza, by nature, is an interactive concept, which relies greatly on the participation of its readers. This is expressed through many press releases, photo material, responsive messages, and information requests our readers send to us.
FreshPlaza has the attention of the global Fresh Produce industry. It's up to our readers to use this fact to their advantage.
We offer the following services free of charge!
- Publishing of press releases
- Job offers
- Read our news
After significant success with this concept in the Dutch market through the website www.agf.nl, it was decided to venture into the international market by the creation of FreshPlaza. Ever since the start up in March 2005, the interest in the FreshPlaza website and news mail has grown steadily:
March 2005: English edition www.FreshPlaza.com
April 2007: Italian edition www.FreshPlaza.it
September 2007: Spanish edition www.FreshPlaza.es
June 2015: German edition www.FreshPlaza.de
January 2016: Chinese edition www.FreshPlaza.cn