- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
- Business Development Manager - Vietnam
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Long-term investment in NZ kiwiberry industry
Over the last few years global demand for kiwiberry has continued to rise on the back of a sustained increase in market share for berryfruit. Freshmax has recognized this exciting opportunity for New Zealand growers to benefit from increasing demand, through investment in kiwiberry production.
Kiwiberry is characterized by sweet, kiwifruit-like flesh, thin skin, and is the size of a grape. Conveniently they don’t need to be peeled and are delightful eaten whole.
Tony Mahoney, Freshmax Group CEO, says "New Zealand-grown kiwiberry has access to an extensive range of international markets, a privilege not available to many export fruit categories. Our kiwiberry marketing strategy is focused on steadily and significantly building demand in NZ, Europe and Asia, demand which is yet to be realised due to the lack of volume supply from New Zealand so far."
For more information:
Freshmax NZ Ltd
Tel: +64 21 936 428
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-05-10 South Korea imports GI mangoes from Andhra Pradesh
- 2021-05-10 Chinese organic ginger market is feeble
- 2021-05-10 Fresh garlic entered the Chinese market, but has not yet affected the export market
- 2021-05-10 Could Indian mangoes still make it to the U.S. market this season?
- 2021-05-10 Bangladesh: Drought dashes hopes of Kushtia lychee growers
- 2021-05-10 Maharashtra: 50% price drop makes second wave worse for mango farmers
- 2021-05-10 Cambodia aims for yearly export to China of 100,000 tons of mangoes
- 2021-05-10 Uganda: Minister asks Busoga farmers to switch from sugarcane to avocadoes
- 2021-05-07 Cambodia officially exports fresh mangoes to China
- 2021-05-07 Cooler temperatures tightened Mexican mango supplies
- 2021-05-07 Yellow mango is known exclusively in ethnic markets
- 2021-05-07 Cabildo de Gran Canaria allocates 660,000 euro in aid for losses caused by the Guatemalan moth
- 2021-05-07 Portugal: Unfavorable opinion for Lagos avocado production plans
- 2021-05-07 New Zealand: Gold kiwifruit canopy area overtakes green area
- 2021-05-07 Northern Territory green mangoes arrive early at Sydney Markets
- 2021-05-07 Zimbabwean farmers encouraged to grow passion fruit
- 2021-05-07 Jamaica Promotions Corporation will increase mango shipments to US
- 2021-05-07 Kerala pineapple growers are leaving their crops unpicked
- 2021-05-07 Macview builds capacity throughout avocado chain
- 2021-05-07 Avocado production in Sunraysia and the Riverland might double