- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
- Master Grower - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
AU: New citrus body board named
SARAC - the South Australian Regional Advisory Committee will be made up of a mix of citrus growers and marketers. It is going to be chaired by Berri grower, Con Poulos.
The new body is intended as a replacement for the Citrus Industry Development Board and Citrus Growers SA.
Citrus Australia's chairwoman, Tania Chapman, says the new committee has been a long time coming.
"Industry just want it to happen. Industry are tired of the time that it's taken to come up with this new structure, this is the new way forward and the industry really just want to see some results," she said.
She says it will be working closely with SARAC to help the industry to move forward.
"You know, what are the key priorities that growers coming out of SARAC determine need actioning in South Australia, how can we fit that into the current projects or do we have to have other projects to identify it?" she said.
The first meeting of the committee is scheduled to take place in two weeks time.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-25 “The citrus fruit campaign promises to be complicated”
- 2020-09-25 Jaguar announces substantial commercial volumes of Clean Citrus Oranges from Egypt
- 2020-09-25 Chinese market demand for honey pomelo grows, but export volume declines
- 2020-09-25 "We offer the most extensive organic citrus marketing schedule in Europe"
- 2020-09-24 Cumulative volume of citrus exported to all regions at 63,994,325 cartons
- 2020-09-24 Spanish lemon campaign starts with greater volumes and larger sizes
- 2020-09-24 Peruvian mandarin exports increased by 29% in volume and 32% in value
- 2020-09-24 Andalusia expects to produce more than 2.3 million tons of citrus in the 2020-2021 campaign
- 2020-09-24 Australian peak industry bodies request a new vote on the Health Star Rating system for fruit juice
- 2020-09-24 Anyue lemon brand estimated at more than 18 billion yuan
- 2020-09-23 “May’s heatwave is complicating the Turkish citrus season”
- 2020-09-23 Mexican lime shipments to Europe finally gain traction again
- 2020-09-23 Argentina's citrus sector is conducting internal audits and reviewing protocols
- 2020-09-22 "Spanish clementines have the necessary freshness to compete with the last batches of the overseas campaign"
- 2020-09-22 Citrus campaign kicks off in Castellon with good prices in first transactions
- 2020-09-22 "Citrus fruits become more popular every year, even in summer"
- 2020-09-22 Peruvian citrus exports are expected to exceed 200,000 tons this season
- 2020-09-22 Morocco expects a notable increase in this year's citrus production
- 2020-09-22 Trade issues for fresh Florida citrus
- 2020-09-21 Northern Territory industry fights to become citrus canker free