- Organic Farm Manager Malawi
- Manager Production Seedlings - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht
- UK Sales Manager - (South of the UK)
- Digital Advisor - Geeste, Germany
- Tax Specialist Hungary
- Head Grower - Providence (Rhode Island) USA
- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Harvesting commences at one of Zimbabwe’s bigger blueberry projects
- “Blueberry consumption needs to increase at a higher rate”
- “Kiwifruit, citrus and apples have become the most demanded products in India”
- Spain: Massive hail storm could have huge impact on European stone fruit season
- Passion fruit: side-line becomes serious
Strawberry thieves hit farm in south-eastern Austria
Police in Styria province said on Saturday that the thieves cut down a fence in Kalsdorf, near Graz, during the night and stripped 10 rows of strawberry plants bare. They say the fruit was worth some 2,400 Euro (S$3,900).
It wasn't clear who the thieves were or where the strawberries ended up.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-14 A convenient grocery shopping destination ‘at the click of a button!"
- 2020-07-13 Tonnage of fruit imports to Russia down, but up value-wise in Q1 2020
- 2020-07-13 Strawberry campaign in Poland has been affected by the weather
- 2020-07-09 British Columbia cherry packers invest in new grading lines and cold storage
- 2020-07-09 Thailand: New protocol on fruit exports to China signed
- 2020-07-08 'New Zealand growers should aim for smaller crops with larger fruit'
- 2020-07-08 NZ visa changes will allow stranded Pacific Islands fruit pickers to work other jobs
- 2020-07-08 Vietnam’s fruit exports surge in certain markets
- 2020-07-07 Japanese creations: Beautiful cakes inside fruit
- 2020-07-06 Hungary: Fruit prices set to rise
- 2020-07-03 Covid-19 raises China's awareness of traceability system for imported fruits
- 2020-07-02 Turkey increased fresh fruit exports via air freight during pandemic
- 2020-07-02 "Flavor is becoming essential"
- 2020-07-02 Fruit picking among the most popular UK job searches during lockdown
- 2020-07-02 "Chinese consumers continue to trust imported fruit"
- 2020-07-01 Dole signs deal with Shanghai Disney
- 2020-07-01 Sri Lanka increases import taxes on more fresh and dried fruits
- 2020-06-30 Brands Fresh revenues have dropped
- 2020-06-29 Could fruit picking be an answer for Australia’s young people?
- 2020-06-26 A richer summer catalogue features red and yellow Fioroni figs and plums