- Sales Manager
- Want to grow your business?
- Gartenbaumeister (Deutschland) - Niederrhein
- Group Chief Operating Officer
- Allround Medewerker Bedrijfsbureau - Est, Nederland
- General Manager Fresh Produce Manufacturing - Tasmania (Australia)
- Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Integrated Crop Management (ICM) Technician - Olds (Alberta) Canada
- Hoofd Engineering - Gameren, Nederland
- Manager Operations - Gameren, Nederland
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- "We are the first organic citrus company to pack 100% without plastic"
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Violence in Mexico puts avocado exports to the US at risk
- Biggest problem facing avocado sector in coming years will be supply, not demand
- Clearing the rubble in Spain after the severe weather; leafy vegetable shortages a sure thing in the winter"
Spain: GM melon halts allergy it produces
Scientists developed a profilin (the protein responsible for the allergy to melon) modified melon that is able to stimulate the immune system to evolve to a non-allergic reaction.
This tool could also eliminate the secondary effects of immunotherapy that is, until now, the only treatment against allergies. Moreover, this variety could also be used in the treatment of allergies to several pollens.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-31 Starting price of Chinese watermelons is higher than last year
- 2019-05-30 2018 has been a successful year for Spanish watermelon exporters
- 2019-05-29 Bruñó showcasing its organic melon and its organic black seedless watermelon
- 2019-05-28 China: "Xiale watermelon season kicks off - will last longer than usual"
- 2019-05-27 Watermelon cultivation continues to decline in Spanish region of Valencia
- 2019-05-24 European consumers demand melons and watermelons with a high Brix
- 2019-05-23 Turkish melon season ready to start
- 2019-05-22 Kisy, the new miniwatermelon from Agroponiente
- 2019-05-21 Lelis smooth melons soon to become available in Italy
- 2019-05-20 France: "Last week was complicated but the situation is improving for melons"
- 2019-05-17 South African yellow kiwis, conventional and organic, hit sweet spot in an early market
- 2019-05-16 Bayer CropScience introduces a new variety of Charentais melon
- 2019-05-15 Predictions for the 2019 Charentais melon harvest
- 2019-05-14 Bumper summer for watermelon farmers
- 2019-05-13 Florida watermelons wait for warmer weather to boost demand
- 2019-05-10 After slow start, watermelon volume is ramping up in US
- 2019-05-09 US cantaloupe season starting up
- 2019-05-08 Great start to US watermelon season
- 2019-05-07 Seeka's kiwifruit harvest in full swing
- 2019-05-06 AgricolliBio produces organic golden kiwis in South Africa