An automated kiwi picker created by Robotics Plus is showcased in a video on LinkedIn, shared by Santosh Swamy. The robot uses its computer to identify the ripe fruit and harvest only these kiwis.
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL APPLE MARKET
- Peak period of Chinese ginger season is upon us
- First commercial shipment of Brazilian melons to the Chinese market
- Special breeding programs are designed to meet Chinese consumers’ preferences
- "Kiwi berry has not yet fully established itself - the recognition levels are still too low"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa issues notice of termination of some citrus exports to the EU
- Ozone brings MRLs of fungicides and pesticides down within limits
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL POMEGRANATE MARKET
- "Disappointing period for mandarins recently, no stocks of oranges"
- “North American blueberry industry needs to innovate to become competitive”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 Brown marmorated stink bug: type and level of damage on kiwifruit
- 2020-09-18 The US implements restrictions on the importation of fresh figs from Mexico
- 2020-09-18 "Kiwi berry has not yet fully established itself - the recognition levels are still too low"
- 2020-09-18 Kiwi production trends in Italy
- 2020-09-18 Peak period of Chinese ginger season is upon us
- 2020-09-17 'Increased volumes and commitment to sustainable development'
- 2020-09-17 Egyptian garlic sales to Brazil expected to double during the upcoming season
- 2020-09-17 “We are working to register Tropical Avocados as a quality trademark”
- 2020-09-17 Exotic fruit grown in Italy
- 2020-09-16 "Consumers are starting to need fruits like kiwis"
- 2020-09-16 “Goldenberries have a huge potential in the North American market”
- 2020-09-15 Pitaya cultivation introduced in Spain's Serranía de Ronda
- 2020-09-15 "As berries and stone fruit run out, pomegranates will slowly come into focus"
- 2020-09-15 Prickly pear production down in Kasserine
- 2020-09-15 Interest from European companies in partnering with South African kiwi growers
- 2020-09-15 Bangladesh: Lucrative prices are a boon for Rangpur region ginger growers
- 2020-09-15 Kiwifruit vine decline hits the main production area in Italy
- 2020-09-14 Ecuador’s mango season set to start in week 39
- 2020-09-14 Agreement signed for kiwifruit exports to China by ship
- 2020-09-14 "Next year we will grow the kiwi berries with frost irrigation"