The smallest McDonald's in the world is a beehive. The whole building has been constructed with superb detail. Buzzing!
- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
- Master Grower - Canada
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-25 Migrant workers speak out from Spain's 'Plastic Sea'
- 2020-09-25 How important is the issue of food waste to Germans?
- 2020-09-25 How are plastic items made?
- 2020-09-25 A peek into a traditional Syrian soap factory
- 2020-09-25 CBP Field Operations seizes over $4.5 Million in hard narcotics concealed in produce truck
- 2020-09-25 Tanzania: 80,000-ton storage project to curb post-harvest losses
- 2020-09-25 Namibian government needs N$30 million to combat locusts
- 2020-09-25 Problems cutting your pineapples? Watch this life hack.
- 2020-09-24 Jomo Kenyatta International Airport: Attempt at exporting vegetable cartons with drugs in them
- 2020-09-24 "After 1,000 video conferences, we are finally seeing real people today"
- 2020-09-24 Horticulture helps New Zealand's primary sector exports and jobs rise despite challenging year
- 2020-09-24 Ton of cocaine found hidden in fruit shipment at Port of Dover
- 2020-09-24 Total Grey nets with a zero environmental impact
- 2020-09-24 South Africa: R50 million drought aid for Eastern Cape
- 2020-09-24 Droughtproofing and major water projects key issues for Queensland growers
- 2020-09-23 Market seller demonstrates how to cut a pineapple!
- 2020-09-23 ‘UK government must arrive quickly at a decision on seasonal workers’
- 2020-09-23 Woolworths stops doing business with fruit and veg supplier owned by controversial KwaSizabantu organisation
- 2020-09-22 Visa changes will help ease New Zealand labour shortages
- 2020-09-21 Singapore: $124,000 worth of drugs found in papaya shipment