The packaging sector is always looking for ways to help clients reduce labor. This video shows a semi-automatic spring onion packaging line in action.
- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL KIWIFRUIT MARKET
- “With our new sustainable packaging, we expect bagged apple sales to grow 50% this year”
- South African ginger market is white-hot
- The Washington Apple Commission takes the US Golden Delicious and Cripps Pink varieties to Colombia
- Turkish strawberry season started a month early due to hot weather
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-21 "Compared to Germany and Holland, we are light years behind"
- 2021-01-21 A transplanter that makes the difference
- 2021-01-20 "The fundamental question asked to me every day is how can I reduce the packing cost to the grower"
- 2021-01-20 Washing and drying line for leafy vegetables VeggieLine deployed for mise en place
- 2021-01-18 Drones capable of watering cabbages without human intervention
- 2021-01-18 The latest technology in water recovery from air-blast sprayers
- 2021-01-18 China: Drone services expanded in 2020
- 2021-01-18 New DOWNS CropVision: ‘A new generation optical grader for unwashed potatoes’
- 2021-01-18 Mango peeling machine for the fresh-cut and processing industries
- 2021-01-15 "Our initiatives revolve around finding even more efficient equipment designs that translate to efficient manufacturing"
- 2021-01-14 NSW DPI aiming to strengthen the future of agriculture planning through a proposed land use strategy
- 2021-01-14 International demand for special solutions for kosher washing
- 2021-01-13 How technology helps to propel growth
- 2021-01-13 Automatic slicer cuts apples into perfect wedges
- 2021-01-12 "Mangos are very delicate to process"
- 2021-01-12 Virto Group again chooses Tomra and renews equipment at its main plant with eleven Nimbus BSI+ sorters
- 2021-01-11 "We improve our production quality to offer consumers better price-quality ratio"
- 2021-01-07 "Bruised apples a thing of the past with this weigher"
- 2021-01-04 Fruit harvesting robot to be employed in Japan
- 2021-01-04 PIP Innovations and FoodeQ team up to offer robotic cutting line