Announcements

Job Offers



Specials more

Top 5 -yesterday

Top 5 -last week

Top 5 -last month

Vegetables sell very well in Italy

Radishes in a cup, tomatoes in packs of 500 grams, single-packed radicchio, packaging with recycled cardboard: the Fellini Patrizio company combines traditional vegetables with a few innovations, along with additional services that entice the consumer to purchase, providing him with some more motivation.

Radishes in packs of 200 grams.

"We introduced the radishes in a cup a few seasons ago - says the sales representative Lamberto Giovanardi - and the demand increases every year. The chains that introduced them among their references, then never went back. These are 200 grams cups and they are offered as snacks: it is no coincidence that there is an opening that is used to pour inside, and let out, the water in order to wash the product, without having to remove it from the cup". The supplier is a farmer from the Latina area.

Verona tomatoes in packs of 500 grams.

Beefsteak tomatoes, packaged in 500 grams, are very popular in this period. Depending on the weight, it is 2 or 3 tomatoes each. The packaging prevents self-service and the consequent problems, i.e. continuous and excessive handling, damage, waste. They come from the Verona area.

The Barattiere.

Flat beans packaged in 500 gram boxes are also in great demand, as they facilitate sales and preserve their quality. "Another popular product - says Giovanardi - is the Barattiere, something between a cucumber and a melon, coming from Puglia and with strong nutritional characteristics (see FreshPlaza of 7/05/2020)".

Lettuce in recycled cardboard boxes.

On the packaging front, the company has recently introduced (see FreshPlaza of 01/31/2020) the Io riciclo packaging. "The new boxes - explains the owner Emile Fellini -  are made with a part of recycled raw material, equal to 65%, and the rest of virgin material, equal to 35%. The inks used for the printing of the cartons are water-based and 100% non-toxic, also suitable for food contact. The FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) mark will be affixed to the new packaging, a voluntary certification concerning good forest management and the certification of the chain of custody".

Contacts:
Fellini Patrizio S.r.L.
Via G. Pascoli 875
47035 Gambettola (FC) - Italy
Tel.: (+39) 0547 659 777
Email: emile@fellinipatrizio.it
Email: lamberto@fellinipatrizio.it
www.fellinipatrizio.it 


Publication date:
©



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© FreshPlaza.com 2020

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber