- Product Manager - United States
- Sales Manager
- Account Manager
- Aweta Sales Director Italy and Spain
- Junior Account Manager - Central Europe
- Post-Harvest Quality Manager - Avocado
- Senior Technical Lead - Beamsville (ON) Canada
- General Manager - Buswa, Uganda
- Head Grower - Jordan (ON) Canada
- KAM DE/AT/IT/BE/NL - Valencia, Spain
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Jan Franje on the falling onion market:
“We currently do as little as possible”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-09-21 Potato exporters worry as trucks stopped at border
- 2021-09-21 A treasure chest of certified-quality potatoes
- 2021-09-21 AI tool for diagnosing potato diseases
- 2021-09-20 Bangladesh currently exports barely 3% of its exportable potatoes
- 2021-09-20 Plummeting potato prices for Uttar Pradesh growers
- 2021-09-20 "Little movement in the potato market"
- 2021-09-20 “Abundant supply of French organic potatoes”
- 2021-09-20 The organic spring onion from the Italian Sele Plain reaches Europe
- 2021-09-17 "Sweet potato market growing mainly in the processing sector"
- 2021-09-17 PepsiCo commissions India's largest greenfield plant worth Rs 81.4 mln
- 2021-09-17 More farmers chose onion seeds above bulbs
- 2021-09-16 'Many Irish growers have delayed harvesting to give crops extra time to mature'
- 2021-09-16 India: Delay in harvest will push up onion prices
- 2021-09-16 Bangladesh: Potato farmers in Munshiganj troubled after potato prices fell due to surplus stocks and low sales
- 2021-09-16 "Onions being harvested in Idaho are coming in great shape"
- 2021-09-15 Potato leaders have drawn up plans for possible industry body 'GB Potatoes'
- 2021-09-15 The Italian Sila potato PGI campaign will start between 15 and 20 September
- 2021-09-15 California Brussels sprouts kick off and new line of baby sweet potatoes unveiled
- 2021-09-15 Moldovan farmers give up potato production in favor of grains
- 2021-09-15 Quality of Colorado potato crop ‘extraordinary’