- Environmental Officer - Home based
- Commercial Manager - Fresh Produce, Kenya
- Assistant Growers - Australia
- Grower Managers and Senior Growers - Australia
- Sales Manager Europe - Mont-Ras (Girona), ES
- Global Sales Manager - Negotiable location
- Manager / director vegetable processing Russia
- Sales Manager - AIS Greenworks, Australia
- Technical Sales Representative - South Western Ontario, Canada
- Regional Quality Assurance (QA) Manager Fresh - Antwerp, Belgium
Top 5 -yesterday
- South Africa: Inevitable diminishing citrus returns as volumes keep growing
- NZ: A new level of weather protection for avocado growers is proving a success
- Lidl withdraws plans to only sell Fair Trade bananas
- “Enormous scarcity on the sweet potato market in coming months”
- Italy: Damage count starts in Apulia - cherries and watermelons knocked out
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Thai ginger season now in full swing
Thailand is now well into its annual harvest of ginger. This season has been the best in terms of both price and quality for Thai ginger in many years. Thai ginger farms, typically located in the North of the country, have fortunately been unaffected by the recent flooding.
Exoriens Co,. Ltd. offers Global GAP certified ginger, which is completely safe from pesticide residue; and its packinghouse is certified HACCP, GMP, etc.. The company has already begun exports of mature Thai ginger to the EU and US, and has plenty of capacity for new orders.
The Thai season for fresh ginger runs from December until March. Exoriens keeps ginger in climate-controlled storage for shipments between April and November.
Exoriens also offers other speciality sea-freight items year-round, such as young coconut and fresh tamarind; and, many varieties of exotic fruits and vegetables by airfreight.
For more information:
Exoriens Co., Ltd.
317 Kamol Sukosol Building, 16th Floor, Unit E
Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, 10500, Thailand
Tel: + 66 2 6312811
Fax: + 66 2 6312812
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-05-20 Costa Rica’s agro sector in trouble
- 2019-05-20 Benin to increase pineapple production from 400,000 to 600,000 tonnes by 2021
- 2019-05-20 National Mango Board 2019 industry outreach meetings
- 2019-05-20 Vietnam: Mangoes still being exported to US
- 2019-05-17 Kenya: Exporting avocados with ease
- 2019-05-17 Vietnam wants to take on US avocado market
- 2019-05-17 Can northern Australia's mango industry handle a changing climate?
- 2019-05-16 Oaxaca is having a successful mango export season to the US
- 2019-05-15 Bangladesh: Rajshahi lychees available
- 2019-05-15 Indian mango exports hit by Jet Airways crisis
- 2019-05-15 California man caught with 730 stolen avocados
- 2019-05-15 Panama given green light for export of pineapples to China
- 2019-05-15 India: 1,686 south Gujarat mango growers seek compensation for poor yield
- 2019-05-15 China's lychee exports get a boost
- 2019-05-14 Cuba sends its first shipments of fresh mangoes to Europe
- 2019-05-14 Taiwan to start importing mangosteen from Thailand
- 2019-05-14 Thai durian growers ask Ministry of Commerce to find new export markets
- 2019-05-14 Small farmers may miss out on Kenya–China avocado deal
- 2019-05-14 Growing avocados in India
- 2019-05-14 "Tainong mangoes sell well in Chinese market, especially in the second half of the season"