- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Thai ginger season now in full swing
Thailand is now well into its annual harvest of ginger. This season has been the best in terms of both price and quality for Thai ginger in many years. Thai ginger farms, typically located in the North of the country, have fortunately been unaffected by the recent flooding.
Exoriens Co,. Ltd. offers Global GAP certified ginger, which is completely safe from pesticide residue; and its packinghouse is certified HACCP, GMP, etc.. The company has already begun exports of mature Thai ginger to the EU and US, and has plenty of capacity for new orders.
The Thai season for fresh ginger runs from December until March. Exoriens keeps ginger in climate-controlled storage for shipments between April and November.
Exoriens also offers other speciality sea-freight items year-round, such as young coconut and fresh tamarind; and, many varieties of exotic fruits and vegetables by airfreight.
For more information:
Exoriens Co., Ltd.
317 Kamol Sukosol Building, 16th Floor, Unit E
Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, 10500, Thailand
Tel: + 66 2 6312811
Fax: + 66 2 6312812
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 Crop update South American mango growing regions
- 2021-03-05 Mission Produce enters the mango category
- 2021-03-05 Japan orders record 6,000+ tons of pineapples from Taiwan
- 2021-03-05 "We now only offer German instead of Korean King Trumpet mushrooms"
- 2021-03-05 Thailand and Malaysia expand pineapple exports to China this year
- 2021-03-05 Purchase prices of pineapples from Xuwen, China top in recent history
- 2021-03-05 Ivory Coast: the mango sector is waiting anxiously
- 2021-03-04 Growing regions and varieties of mangoes shifting
- 2021-03-04 USDA seeks nominees for the Hass Avocado Board
- 2021-03-04 New "Anytime Is Avotime” ad campaign launches in Canada
- 2021-03-04 Tropical grower embraces shelf-life extending technology
- 2021-03-04 Taiwan will export large shipment of pineapples to Australia in May
- 2021-03-04 A Kenyan dilemma: free-roaming Elephants or lucrative avocados
- 2021-03-04 Hema Fresh and Chinese city Sanya join hands to develop mango market
- 2021-03-04 Demand for Hainan pineapples grows as mainland China temporarily bans Taiwanese pineapples
- 2021-03-04 Exotic fruit companies from Panama and Nicaragua ready for a new challenge
- 2021-03-04 Andhra Pradesh growers expect bumper mango harvest this year
- 2021-03-03 Terence Cao now sells very expensive durians
- 2021-03-03 High-tech detection determines pineapple harvest needs
- 2021-03-03 Jhenidah mango growers expect a good crop