- Independent Sales & Business Development Representative, USA
- Experienced Tomato Grower, North America
- Breeder - Xiamen, China
- Senior Scientist, Plant Imaging - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Scientist, Plant Substrates and Nutrition - Brooklyn (NY) USA
- Logistics Coordinator
- Head of Delivery and Support - Bristol, UK
- Sales Manager (Fruit & Vegetable) - Erkelenz, Germany
- Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Assistant Grower - Snowflake (AZ) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- 700 refrigerated containers arriving in South Africa
- Southern Exposure wraps up successful in-person event
- T&G Global set for first commercial crop of new super-sized, blueberries
- Reemoon officially installs its first kiwifruit sorting line in South America
- AppHarvest acquires Root AI and its robotic harvester
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Thai ginger season now in full swing
Thailand is now well into its annual harvest of ginger. This season has been the best in terms of both price and quality for Thai ginger in many years. Thai ginger farms, typically located in the North of the country, have fortunately been unaffected by the recent flooding.
Exoriens Co,. Ltd. offers Global GAP certified ginger, which is completely safe from pesticide residue; and its packinghouse is certified HACCP, GMP, etc.. The company has already begun exports of mature Thai ginger to the EU and US, and has plenty of capacity for new orders.
The Thai season for fresh ginger runs from December until March. Exoriens keeps ginger in climate-controlled storage for shipments between April and November.
Exoriens also offers other speciality sea-freight items year-round, such as young coconut and fresh tamarind; and, many varieties of exotic fruits and vegetables by airfreight.
For more information:
Exoriens Co., Ltd.
317 Kamol Sukosol Building, 16th Floor, Unit E
Silom Road, Silom, Bangrak, 10500, Thailand
Tel: + 66 2 6312811
Fax: + 66 2 6312812
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-04-09 Chinese market prices for imported mangoes take a fall
- 2021-04-08 Pakistan: Crop disease plagues Sindh mango orchards
- 2021-04-08 Bangladesh growers fear losses as storm damages mango buds
- 2021-04-08 "Peru and the Ivory Coast to connect well on mango market"
- 2021-04-08 New management software for avocado ripening chambers
- 2021-04-07 ‘Pineapple core rot caused by poor temperature control’
- 2021-04-07 Ghana: Coconut to be next big export commodity
- 2021-04-07 Panama farm Colorada Fresh Pineapples becomes leading exporter of MD-2 pineapple to Europe
- 2021-04-06 Organto enters into exclusive organic avocado supply agreement with Mexican partner
- 2021-04-06 Pakistan's mangoes will enter Chinese market on large scale this summer
- 2021-04-06 Pick your mangoes from these online platforms in Hyderabad
- 2021-04-06 "Taiwanese pineapple export to Japan has not suffered from the 'Ever Given' incident"
- 2021-04-06 Off-season rain delays arrival of mangoes in Indian markets
- 2021-04-06 Kota farmer creates mango variety that bears fruits year-round
- 2021-04-06 Looking deeper into Cinco de Mayo
- 2021-04-05 California Avocado Commission organizes cooking class to celebrate start of the season
- 2021-04-02 Thailand strives to become world's largest durian producer
- 2021-04-02 Malaysia: Fama plans to export harumanis mangoes to Europe
- 2021-04-02 China may challenge Taiwan mango exports to Japan
- 2021-04-02 Pineapples are witnessing a rebound in sales