China’s marketing year (MY) 2019/20 production of apples is expected to rebound sharply from the previous year’s frost-damaged low levels to 41 million tonnes, an increase of 24%, which has caused fruit prices to fall quickly from their mid-2019 peaks.
- Commercial Manager - Amsterdam / Europe
- Regional Sales Representative/Manager - Southwest Region (USA)
- IPM Manager
- Sales Manager
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Agricultural Tech EU Sales Representative - London, UK
- Sales Administrator - Bleiswijk, The Netherlands
- Group Marketing Manager - Australia
- Manager Sales & Purchase - Breda, The Netherlands
- Research & Service Engineer Horticulture - Europe
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-01-17 Washington state orchard update: focus on sustainability
- 2020-01-17 Northwest Farm Credit Services expect break even for US pear growers
- 2020-01-17 'Stocks for most varieties lower than last year at this time'
- 2020-01-17 Australia: Montague sees 5,000 apple trees burned by bushfire
- 2020-01-17 “I believe there will be problems with supply at the end of the season”
- 2020-01-16 Informative campaign "Knowing European Apple" continues
- 2020-01-16 China exports pears to Brazil for the first time
- 2020-01-15 "We should not compare the Abate Fetel pear to the Conference”
- 2020-01-15 "Mexico, Canada and India are 'value-added' markets for Washington and Oregon pears"
- 2020-01-15 Increased supplies of Michigan apples see lower pricing
- 2020-01-15 More price rises for Italian abate pears
- 2020-01-15 A hail storm devastates 500 hectares of apples and pears in Argentina
- 2020-01-15 Autumn Glory apple reaches high growth percentages in December
- 2020-01-14 "Export price of Chinese Imperial Crown pears increased"
- 2020-01-14 "The Chinese market for Aksu candy apples is in disorder"
- 2020-01-14 "Between 10 and 20 January there is always life in the top fruit trade"
- 2020-01-14 “The overview of the French pear campaign looks positive”
- 2020-01-13 Increase in apple and pear prices
- 2020-01-13 "We see opportunities in exporting fresh pears to Brazil"
- 2020-01-13 “Organic pears are on the rise, and there is great demand for them”