Ken Christopher, whose family's Christopher Ranch in California is the largest garlic grower in the United States, says he hopes the Trump administration's new tariffs on Chinese goods will help level the playing field between US and Chinese garlic farmers. "It's our great hope that food service companies that serve restaurants and wholesalers throughout the country are gonna make that switch back to California garlic," Christopher stated.
- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Europe has quickly become the biggest destination for our pomegranate arils”
- Chile is beginning to experience an extreme drought situation
- Early Cape avocado harvest meets huge demand and buoyant prices
- Northern Territory: Mango crops destroyed by fires
- US fruit growers find themselves in middle of labor visa fight
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-20 “Pitayas are actually native to Central America, not Asia”
- 2019-09-19 "China lacks unified quality standards for durians"
- 2019-09-19 “Europe has quickly become the biggest destination for our pomegranate arils”
- 2019-09-19 Early Cape avocado harvest meets huge demand and buoyant prices
- 2019-09-18 Andalusian avocado prices have fallen by 16% in the 2018/19 campaign
- 2019-09-17 Violence in Mexico puts avocado exports to the US at risk
- 2019-09-17 Colombia continues to increase its avocado exports
- 2019-09-17 Florida company sells a fruit that tastes like peanut butter
- 2019-09-17 Harvest of Turkish pomegranates about to start
- 2019-09-16 California kiwis get off to a later start this year
- 2019-09-16 Dori' golden kiwis conquer Australia
- 2019-09-16 Good prospects for the kiwifruit market
- 2019-09-16 "Pleasing yield with a high proportion of first-class merchandise"
- 2019-09-16 "I firmly believe that goji berries will prevail in Germany"
- 2019-09-16 China: "Rising market share for whole frozen durians"
- 2019-09-16 137ha of New Zealand dairy farm to be converted into kiwifruit orchard
- 2019-09-16 First report of reddish brown spot disease on red-fleshed dragon fruit in Malaysia
- 2019-09-16 Production is 80,000 tons of figs per year
- 2019-09-13 The Netherlands receives 50% of the Hass avocado exported from Colombia
- 2019-09-13 Turkish exporters make big profits from Bursa Black figs - producers complain