For potato growers

China's first regional income insurance claims completed

Recently, more than 35,000 farmers in the four counties of Qixian, Linxian, Xingxian and Yufan of Shanxi Province, received a total of 3.425 million yuan of potato income insurance claims. This is the first  regional income insurance claim based on remote sensing technology. It took only 3 days for the insurance company, China Coal Insurance, to collect the price from the third-party website and pay the indemnity.

According to reports, this year's potato regional income insurance average premium is 85 yuan per mu, 90% comes from the project funds subsidy and the remaining 10% is paid by the farmers. The agreed average income per mu is nearly 1,000 yuan, 2.5 times the traditional level of planting insurance, covering Natural disasters and market risks. It has greatly improved the level of protection for farmers.

Source: Shanxi Daily


Publication date :


Print   

Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© FreshPlaza.com 2019

x

Sign up for our daily Newsletter and stay up to date with all the latest news!

Subscribe I am already a subscriber