- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
- Commercial Manager - United Kingdom or The Netherlands
- Tomato Grower, Chapais - Canada
- Director of UbiGro Sales - California, Oregon, Colorado, Arizona, and Nevada USA
- UbiGro Sales Representative - California, USA
- Greenhouse Crop Specialist - Southwestern Ontario, Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Branded totes for stone fruit promotion
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-02-24 WAPA presents annual SH topfruit production forecast
- 2021-02-24 Australian berry volumes grow amid labour shortage concerns
- 2021-02-24 More than 700 fruit trucks bound for China stranded at Muse border
- 2021-02-24 "The continuity of Spanish strawberry cultivation is in danger because nobody respects it"
- 2021-02-24 "Only 18-22 million of the 60 million boxes that come from the affected regions could be exported"
- 2021-02-24 Chilean organic blueberry exports increase by 25%
- 2021-02-24 South Korea has most expensive fruit imports in the world
- 2021-02-24 "'Finger shape' grapes are doing particularly well on the Asian market"
- 2021-02-24 USA Pears on a mission to fill fruit bowls and drive produce consumption with industry partnership
- 2021-02-24 Issues on GMO certificates for apples have been solved by Turkish and Indian government
- 2021-02-24 "Current pear season tough, waiting for better days"
- 2021-02-24 Betina Ernst: “The blueberry never ceases to amaze. Each campaign brings new surprises "
- 2021-02-24 More than 100 million Marlene® apples make their debut with new image
- 2021-02-23 Batlow Fruit Company considers $6 mln expansion
- 2021-02-23 Indian company diversifies into seedless watermelon for premium retailers
- 2021-02-23 China's fruit imports exceed $10 billion for the first time
- 2021-02-23 Colombian grape exports increased by more than 600% in 2020
- 2021-02-23 Kyrgyzstan: Exports of 14,500 tons of apples, pears and quinces in 2020
- 2021-02-23 “It’s my hope the issues surrounding the Chinese markets will be fixed soon”
- 2021-02-23 Ukraine: Apple prices increased by 23% over the year