- Stone Fruit Sales Category Manager - Europe Division
- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL MELON AND WATERMELON MARKET
- Mission Produce enters the mango category
- Tessara Berrisys: Big difference in arrival quality of blueberries
- "The Chilean grape season ended abruptly, but no shortages on the European market"
- “Our strength is to sell produce from Africa directly to North American retailers”
Top 5 -last week
- First Tanzanian Hass avocados arrive in the Netherlands
- “The grape losses in Chile are far greater than originally expected”
- US import logistics chain collapses
- Recyclable and biodegradable plastic produce pouches that don’t compromise clarity or strength
- PMA announces in-person Fresh Summit in New Orleans
Top 5 -last month
Peruvian Association of Producers and Exporters of Mango (APEM)
Peru is the third biggest exporter of mangoes in the world
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-13 Photo Report: Asia Fruit Logistica 2019
- 2019-09-13 "Peru’s institutions work to consolidate and increase growth in agricultural exports to Asia"
- 2019-09-12 Infia at Asia Fruit Logistica to promote recycled plastic solutions
- 2019-09-11 Visitor numbers down only 10% at Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2019-09-10 Photo Report: Reception at Dutch Consulate in Hong Kong
- 2019-09-06 Increase in visitors for day two of Asia Fruit Logistica
- 2019-09-06 "800 hectares in China will be dedicated to Jintao kiwifruit"
- 2019-09-05 Good exhibitor turnout, but noticeably less visitors
- 2019-09-05 Apple brands will be in the spotlight
- 2019-09-04 Going green with compostable fruit labelling
- 2019-09-04 Hong Kong's Fruit Logistica: Brand Tasmania to showcase primary produce
- 2019-09-03 How do you control the quality of fruits during supply chain management?
- 2019-09-03 Three types of melons specifically designed for the Asian market
- 2019-09-02 Early start for Turkish fig season
- 2019-09-02 "We are eager to once again export our Chinese apples to the Indian market"
- 2019-08-30 “Our new cooling facility can store up to five million kilos of kiwis”
- 2019-08-30 Afrex South Africa grows its global baby veg & edible flower footprint
- 2019-08-29 New Eco-Ripe ethylene generator exclusive to the Asian market
- 2019-08-29 New Chinese grape varieties becoming more popular
- 2019-08-28 "Eco-friendly packaging becoming mainstream"