- Nursery Manager - Roydon (Essex) UK
- Labour Manager - Leamington (ON) Canada
- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
Top 5 -last week
- "Thanks to what I learned in Chile, I was able to introduce blueberries to Peru"
- GO Real-Time Trackers used to protect avocados from theft
- Covid-19: 'terrible timing' for South African citrus industry
- “Our lemon volumes are expected to increase 40 percent this year”
- Lots of space for overseas citrus on an empty European market
Top 5 -last month
- “Blueberry consumption needs to increase at a higher rate”
- "Sellable fresh cut avocado getting closer"
- “Kiwifruit, citrus and apples have become the most demanded products in India”
- Spain: Massive hail storm could have huge impact on European stone fruit season
- Passion fruit: side-line becomes serious
AU: New data reveals strong growth in fresh salads
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-03-31 Should you use air or probe temperature loggers?
- 2020-03-30 First Shipment of Persimmons to Thailand under new protocol
- 2020-03-27 "A supermarket retailer’s fresh offering must be strong to retain short, medium and long-term competitiveness"
- 2020-03-26 New Zealand onion exporter looking to build on a successful start in the Indian market
- 2020-03-25 The AHEIA – a voice for Australian horticultural exporters and importers
- 2020-03-24 The Australian technology company helping to bridge the communication gap through off-grid networks
- 2020-03-23 Kapiris Bros drive for a sustainable future. From pulp to packaging
- 2020-03-20 New Australian products helping to reduce synthetic chemical use on farms
- 2020-03-19 "We have the answer ready to go – today"
- 2020-03-18 New Zealand apple crop expected to increase 10-15% this season
- 2020-03-17 “We want consumer traceability to be viewed as an opportunity for the whole fresh food ecosystem"
- 2020-03-16 "Australian grapes and New Zealand top fruit enormously popular in Asia"
- 2020-03-13 Capital brand heading to UK for first time
- 2020-03-12 The game-changing technology helping with pest detections
- 2020-03-11 In Australia and New Zealand there is growing interest in dynamic storage
- 2020-03-10 US will see larger New Zealand apples this spring
- 2020-03-09 New 6kg export boxes already on the shelves
- 2020-03-06 More volume and bigger sizes of New Zealand apples
- 2020-03-05 Drought expected to impact Australian pineapple growers into next season
- 2020-03-04 “Our growth in volume is coming from new developments, conversion and SunGold orchards coming into production"