- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
No German market for Albert Heijn
Kaufland closes its online grocery website
2 new hypermarket stores were opened by Portuguese hypermarket chain Continente. The hypermarket located in Buarcos offers a wide range of products, with a focus on fresh and local produce. By doing so, Continente wants to boost national production. The hypermarket located in Baixa da Banheira offers the same concept, according to esmmagazine.com
New Scottish supplier development programme for Aldi
Through a new small-scale supplier scheme Aldi wants to increase its relationships with local suppliers. This new scheme will highlight on Scottish origin and the products will be labelled with a Saint Andrew’s Cross, according to igd.
Holland: Albert Heijn withdraws from German market
Albert Heijn, the Dutch retailer, is going to withdraw itself from the German market. In Germany, it operates the convenience store banner Albert Heijn To Go. Albert Heijn is closing its six stand-alone stores and five forecourt stores by the end of March 2018.
Please click here to read more at esmmagazine.com
4 supermarkets opened by Spar Zimbabwe
This year, Spar Zimbabwe opened 4 supermarkets. It’s public relations officer Louise McAllister said: “Spar Zimbabwe has seen significant expansion this year. In addition to Spar Ballantyne, which opened in April, Spar Athienitis was opened in September and Spar Arcadia will open in the next few weeks”, according to newsday.co.zw
Germany: Online grocery website closed by Kaufland
Kaufland, the German hypermarket chain, has closed its online grocery service in Germany. The online shopping initiative was launched just one year ago. Kaufland has concerns about the costs of the operation and the lack of potential for future profitability.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at ecommercenews.eu
CA: Vancouver expansion for InstaBuggy delivery service
Toronto-based startup InstaBuggy has expanded its service to Vancouver. Since launching in 2015, the company said it had experienced +930% year over year growth. The company is also concentrating on Calgary, Edmonton and Montreal.
Please click here to read more at canadiangrocer.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Lidl GB: 900th store
- 2022-01-20 GrubMarket has completed the acquisition of Terra Exports
- 2022-01-19 Metro is looking for a buyer for its Belgian branch
- 2022-01-19 Kroger: 2022 Food Trends Report
- 2022-01-18 Aldi UK: First checkout-free store in Greenwich
- 2022-01-18 BYD partners with Nuro
- 2022-01-17 Walmart appears to be venturing into the metaverse
- 2022-01-17 Online grocery startup Tawfeer has announced its intention to expand across Egypt
- 2022-01-14 Jerónimo Martins surpassed the €20bln sales milestone
- 2022-01-14 Trigo tests frictionless stores for Wakefern Food Corp.
- 2022-01-13 Tesco raised its profit outlook for the 2nd time in 4 months
- 2022-01-13 Kroger and Nuro: Expanded collaboration
- 2022-01-12 Carrefour makes a new attempt to get a foothold in Greece
- 2022-01-12 Albertsons: Robust gains in net and identical sales in Q3
- 2022-01-11 JD.com opened 2 robotic shops “ochama” in the Netherlands
- 2022-01-11 PCC Community Markets and Shipt have joined forces
- 2022-01-10 Aldi UK: Best ever Christmas
- 2022-01-10 Ralphs and Kitchen United MIX: Opening of 1st location
- 2022-01-07 Seven Fresh plans to open 12 more stores in southern China in 2022
- 2022-01-07 Walmart and FedEx sign deals for thousands of new BrightDrop electric vans