- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Alibaba is planning to open 2000 Hema Fresh stores
Quick 1st year expansion for Spar Thailand
As a result to the rapid expansion of the discounters Aldi and Lidl, the Asda supermarket chain is considering dismissing (or paying less) 842 employees to cut costs, according to Bloomberg.
China: AliBaba plan to open 2000 Hema Fresh stores
According to igd, Alibaba is planning to open 2000 Hema Fresh supermarkets in China over the next 3 to 5 years. Alibaba's 'New Retail' concept, which brings online and offline grocery shopping together, is followed by this huge expansion.
Rapid first year expansion for Spar Thailand
Spar Thailand plans to open in 2018 about 30 more stores, with a focus on rolling out a network of convenience and neighbourhood outlets. According to esmmagazine.com, Spar Thailand is for the next 5 years aiming to open between 50 and 80 new stores each year.
CA: Ocean Fresh Group opens its biggest location yet
Nations Experience is a 155,000-square-foot supermarket with an arcade, a playground and all-day dim sum. It is part supermarket, part quick-service restaurant and part amusement park. The company calls it a “foodertainment” store.
Please, click here to read more at torontolife.com
New company: Ahold Delhaize USA
Ahold Delhaize USA will become a newly formed company, it was announced by Ahold Delhaize. It will be the parent company for all of Ahold Delhaize's U.S. companies, including its local brands, Stop & Shop, Food Lion, Giant, Hannaford, Giant/Martin's, and Peapod, as well as its shares services business, Retail Business Services (RBS).
Please, click here to read the rest of the article at esmmagazine.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Gorillas has announced that it plans to acquire Frichti
- 2022-01-25 Walmart de Mexico is considering "strategic alternatives" to its operations in Central America
- 2022-01-24 Calii has bagged $22.5mln in a Series A funding round
- 2022-01-24 X5 Retail Group: 11.4% increase in full-year sales
- 2022-01-21 Migros Group: Turnover up 2.2% in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Save A Lot has announced it completed the sale of 33 company-owned stores
- 2022-01-20 Lidl GB: 900th store
- 2022-01-20 GrubMarket has completed the acquisition of Terra Exports
- 2022-01-19 Metro is looking for a buyer for its Belgian branch
- 2022-01-19 Kroger: 2022 Food Trends Report
- 2022-01-18 Aldi UK: First checkout-free store in Greenwich
- 2022-01-18 BYD partners with Nuro
- 2022-01-17 Walmart appears to be venturing into the metaverse
- 2022-01-17 Online grocery startup Tawfeer has announced its intention to expand across Egypt
- 2022-01-14 Jerónimo Martins surpassed the €20bln sales milestone
- 2022-01-14 Trigo tests frictionless stores for Wakefern Food Corp.
- 2022-01-13 Tesco raised its profit outlook for the 2nd time in 4 months
- 2022-01-13 Kroger and Nuro: Expanded collaboration
- 2022-01-12 Carrefour makes a new attempt to get a foothold in Greece
- 2022-01-12 Albertsons: Robust gains in net and identical sales in Q3