- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China: Pear production falls 30%-50% due to surface brown spot disease
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-27 "Difficult Chilean blueberry season so far"
- 2022-01-27 Quince is gaining popularity in Russia
- 2022-01-27 Chile exported 2.62 million tons of fresh fruits in 2021
- 2022-01-27 Strawberries become a hot item before the Spring Festival
- 2022-01-27 China: Safety concerns affect imported fruit sales
- 2022-01-27 Berries see tighter supplies and higher prices
- 2022-01-27 A look at New Zealand apples and pears
- 2022-01-27 Australian stone fruit season drastically improved after Christmas
- 2022-01-26 Chilean fresh plum market to the U.S. reopens under systems approach
- 2022-01-26 Hazera Spain developed two new mini seedless watermelons
- 2022-01-26 Rockit launches themed gift boxes for Chinese New Year
- 2022-01-26 Blueberries have developed very well in the dunes of Pisco
- 2022-01-26 Peruvian blueberry exports up 30% in volume so far
- 2022-01-26 South African plum campaign targets UK consumers
- 2022-01-26 "Production volume and price of Hami melons both go up as Chinese Spring Festival approaches"
- 2022-01-26 "Metis® is already a recognized premium alternative to traditional plums"
- 2022-01-26 "We've begun other Central American melon seasons with more stock"
- 2022-01-26 Weather still troubles grape growers in Nashik and Sangli districts
- 2022-01-26 France: Apple stocks increasing and pear stocks cut in half
- 2022-01-25 "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"