- Commercial Manager UK or Holland
- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Feeble potato harvest in Austria
Ongoing retailer promotional sales provided some additional demand. September exports were only very limited.
The growers’ price for potatoes of the waxy variety was 244,80 euros per tonne in September 2017.
Source: Agrarmarkt Austria
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-28 Indian onion exporters hope for good season
- 2022-01-28 Q2 potato sales at retail see an increase in dollar sales
- 2022-01-28 Canadian growers hopeful potato shipments will resume to Puerto Rico & US mainland
- 2022-01-28 Minister Bibeau optimistic US will allow PEI potato shipments back in
- 2022-01-28 Kenyan potato farmers focus on China’s tech and markets
- 2022-01-28 Egyptian sweet potato season is about to end
- 2022-01-27 Belize: Agriculture Ministry meets with potato producers, seed importers
- 2022-01-27 'Marketwise, onion prices are up across the board on all sizes and colors too'
- 2022-01-27 'Markets are slowly regaining momentum'
- 2022-01-27 Moldova: Potato prices stable but higher year-on-year
- 2022-01-27 "The long-awaited price increases for the growers have finally arrived"
- 2022-01-27 Cypriot plantations damaged by frost
- 2022-01-27 Rejected seed potato shipment leaves Scottish exporters in the lurch
- 2022-01-27 Shallots: Interfel renews its interprofessional agreement
- 2022-01-26 Canadian ‘Spudpocalypse’ campaign targets Massachusetts
- 2022-01-26 StressKnowledgeMap app supports breeders in developing stress tolerant potato varieties
- 2022-01-26 Brazilian sweet potatoes find niche market in Canada
- 2022-01-25 Sunions, sweet tearless onions
- 2022-01-25 Orange-fleshed sweet potatoes to change Ethiopian food security
- 2022-01-24 'Domestic goods continued to dominate the market'