- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Australian Made welcomes reports of new branding for Australian exports
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 “Our linerless Fruit Lid can help brand owners tackle the problems associated with single use plastic
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-13 A behind-the-scenes look at a Dutch company's packaging department
- 2022-01-13 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-12 Belgian company's packaging gets second chances
- 2022-01-11 "We're currently the only packing company in Europe packaging Brussels sprouts in paper"
- 2022-01-07 Papyrus Egypt turns to banana fibre food packaging
- 2022-01-06 "We see potential for our cardboard trays on the Polish market"
- 2022-01-06 "Batching, primary packaging and secondary packaging from a single source"
- 2022-01-05 Packaging: Fruit and vegetable sector still at a dead end
- 2022-01-04 New label for genetically modified food products has now come into effect
- 2022-01-03 Scientists from Singapore and US develop bacteria-killing packaging
- 2021-12-24 The demand for unpacked products is increasing in European markets
- 2021-12-23 Australian fruit and veg pallet wrapping solution wins major international awards
- 2021-12-22 Linen yarn, a new material for sustainable packaging
- 2021-12-21 New multifunctional paper tray line and new solution for sealing and labeling
- 2021-12-21 Freshfel Europe asks for more time and flexibility for new French plastic packaging legislation
- 2021-12-20 Primaflor is the first company to use IV-Range compostable plastic-free salad bags
- 2021-12-17 Filling and closing trays has never been so simple
- 2021-12-17 "This year, sauerkraut demand has, fortunately, normalized"