- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chilean ASOEX launches China road show with workshop in Shanghai
The launch is the start of a road show that will attend five major wholesale markets in cities across China, including Guangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenyang and Chengdu. The aim is to kick off the new Chilean cherry season and give reports on Chilean fruit industry development and forecasts to Chinese fruit importers and wholesalers.
ASOEX also wants to report on the new cherry campaign and hopes to boost demand from Chinese consumers, especially in 2nd and 3rd tier city markets.
Chile is an important supplier of counter seasonal fruit to the northern hemisphere and will continue to be one. ASOEX believes that there are important opportunities in increasing Chile's presence in China. The Chilean industry has been developed based on numerous private initiatives and it is characterized by no barriers to entry or exit. China represents an important market for Chilean fruit exports and they would like to strengthen Chile's position, especially for table grapes, cherries, avocados, nectarines, plums, kiwifruit, apples and blueberries.
Some major challenges are gaining access to pending fruits into China such as pears and citrus and raising the consumption of cherries, blueberries, avocados and nectarines amongst the Chinese consumer.
Evolution of Direct Exports of Fruits from Chile by variety per ton
Main Direct Export to markets in Asia per ton
Fresh Fruit Exports to Mainland China per ton
Source: Asociación de Exportadores de Frutas de Chile AG (ASOEX)
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Celebrity chef promotes Pazazz® apples for National Cancer Prevention month
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry supplies increasing again
- 2022-01-20 How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- 2022-01-20 What are the latest trends in raspberries?
- 2022-01-20 South African pears to benefit from empty European & UK markets
- 2022-01-20 "The high light levels are producing great quality and good availability which will last for a couple of weeks"
- 2022-01-20 “2021 was a good year for Polish apples”
- 2022-01-20 Peru was the main blueberry supplier to the US in 2021
- 2022-01-20 In November, grapes surpassed blueberries as most exported Peruvian fruit
- 2022-01-20 2021: Serbia and Croatia leave Ukraine behind in terms of apple exports to Singapore
- 2022-01-20 "Mini watermelon varieties have not been in high demand so far and we don't know if this will change during the campaign"
- 2022-01-20 “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- 2022-01-19 Apple markets building strength as supplies are dwindling rapidly
- 2022-01-19 Envy apples launches new Valentine’s Day movie promotion
- 2022-01-19 “The Turkish Lira/USD exchange rate helped us to be aggressive while exporting”
- 2022-01-19 La Grande Bellezza Italiana supplies grapes and apples at a pre-established price
- 2022-01-19 Brazilian watermelon exports ended 2021 at a good rate
- 2022-01-19 State of Paraná starts grape harvest
- 2022-01-19 Egypt plans to import more fruits from Kenya
- 2022-01-19 France: Ardèche producers worried about the future of the cherry sector