- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
90% of young people throw out fruit and veg
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-01-22 “We really didn’t expect to be in this situation almost a year on"
- 2021-01-22 Russia's new tomato export quotas welcomed by Turkish growers
- 2021-01-22 'First navelates from Spain arrived unusually early'
- 2021-01-22 Murcian businessmen travel to Ecuador to explore new business opportunities
- 2021-01-22 “We will get through this uncertain period but as a businessman it is difficult"
- 2021-01-22 Horticulture of Ukraine 2020: fruit and vegetable degradation or temporary difficulties?
- 2021-01-22 “Potential to be gained in fresh-cut”
- 2021-01-21 “It is no exaggeration when I say this has been the most challenging time in all my years in the industry"
- 2021-01-21 Kazakhstan bans import of tomatoes from Azerbaijan
- 2021-01-21 Cabinet Secretary warns that Kenyan fresh produce reputation is at stake
- 2021-01-21 "Inflationary price rallies in day-to-day operations and immense commodity shortages"
- 2021-01-21 The EU accounts for 92.6% of the value of fresh Spanish fruit and vegetable sales abroad
- 2021-01-21 So far ‘worst case scenario’ avoided but Brexit impact on fresh produce sector mounting with extra costs totalling €55 million
- 2021-01-21 Oman: Asyad-managed ports witness 17% increase in direct imports
- 2021-01-21 Delays and red tape causes food shortages at British supermarkets in Spain
- 2021-01-20 Pilot shipment to Saba will assess new fresh produce supply line
- 2021-01-20 Karnataka Agriculture Minister urges growers to brand their produce
- 2021-01-20 China monitors fresh food supply ahead of Spring Festival
- 2021-01-20 Chinese Hongxing Global Agricultural Wholesale Center is open for business
- 2021-01-20 Cuba: Agricultural sector needs multimillion investments until 2030