- Crop Farm Manager Sharjah
- Commercial Manager Soft Fruits
- Senior Commercial Manager
- Assistant Nursery Manager - Tasmania, Australia
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Irrigation Manager - Tasmania or Victoria
- Chief Executive Officer Hortifrut IG Berries
- Head of Operations - Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Greenhouse grower / production manager - Brazil
- Experienced International Trade Specialist
Top 5 -yesterday
- Freight rates will drop by 20-30% in the second half of the year
- T&G takes big step towards low carbon future with Sustainability-Linked Loan
- 2022 NZ kiwifruit harvest complete
- Maersk: No abatement in surging costs of shipping goods
- Australian almond harvest in danger as varroa mite is detected at Newcastle port
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- How a safari camp in the heart of Kenya’s Masai Mara is harvesting 200kg monthly
- A very crowded European avocado market
- "We have lost 80% of our stone fruit production this year"
- "The soil of Zimbabwe seems to be magical for blueberries”
- San Miguel sells fresh fruit operations in Peru and South Africa to Citri&Co
Portugal: Fresh pineapples from the Azores are mainly for local consumption
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-04-29 "The first stages of the watermelon campaign marked by 40% drop in production"
- 2022-04-27 "Pleasing market position for early watermelons from Morocco"
- 2022-04-26 First watermelon from Beijing Daxing Panggezhuang listed on the market
- 2022-04-25 Mantuafruit to produce zero-residue melons and organic Perla Nera watermelons
- 2022-04-22 First Spanish watermelons arrive on fairly empty European market
- 2022-04-21 The potential opportunities for Australian greenhouse-grown melons for export
- 2022-04-20 "We now have one of the few rare moments when there are not enough melons available in a greedy market"
- 2022-04-19 FreshPlaza's April Special is on Melons and Kiwifruit
- 2021-05-31 Overview of technologies to enhance kiwi quality preharvest and postharvest
- 2021-05-28 Australian kiwifruit grower introduces new fibre packaging
- 2021-05-27 Europe's weather conditions slow down the demand for watermelon and melon
- 2021-05-26 Spain leads the world in watermelon exports
- 2021-05-25 Watermelon market shows shift from 8424 melons to Meidu melons
- 2021-05-24 Strong kiwi fruit demand driven by foodservice
- 2021-05-21 Almeria's melon and watermelon prices dropped by more than 30% this week
- 2021-05-20 Melon supplies transition back to domestic growing regions
- 2021-05-19 "Low demand in Europe increases the oversupply of watermelon"
- 2021-05-18 Sicilian netted melon season in full swing
- 2021-05-14 Sustainability and environmental care are the basis for producing a good cantaloupe
- 2021-05-13 "As the weather improves in Europe, melon and watermelon consumption will increase"