- Commercial Manager UK or Holland
- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Argentina: Second shipment of cherries from Neuquen and Rio Negro arrives in Miami
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-28 U.S. apples see drastic loss in exports to Southeast Asia
- 2022-01-28 "A big part of our objective for the next 20 years is to increase exports"
- 2022-01-28 Fresh blueberry exports from Chile up 6% during 2021
- 2022-01-28 Peruvian National Agricultural Health Service certified 16.535 hectares of blueberries in 2021
- 2022-01-28 Fruit prices skyrocket in Salvador
- 2022-01-28 "Two thirds of the crop have been planted in the past 3-5 years, so volumes will continue to climb."
- 2022-01-28 China's strawberry cultivation area and output rank second in the world's berry fruit production
- 2022-01-28 "Some clients omit pallets to save on transport costs"
- 2022-01-28 “As sales to Belarus are banned, exporters look to send apples to Egypt”
- 2022-01-28 "Despite declining exports, we have been able to launch new freshcut items"
- 2022-01-28 Ondine flat nectarine planted in Chile for the first time
- 2022-01-28 "Partnering with Dutch growers or traders would be the ultimate dream"
- 2022-01-28 'Sights set on the berry industry after trial shows dramatic reduction in waste'
- 2022-01-27 "Difficult Chilean blueberry season so far"
- 2022-01-27 Quince is gaining popularity in Russia
- 2022-01-27 Chile exported 2.62 million tons of fresh fruits in 2021
- 2022-01-27 Strawberries become a hot item before the Spring Festival
- 2022-01-27 China: Safety concerns affect imported fruit sales
- 2022-01-27 Berries see tighter supplies and higher prices
- 2022-01-27 A look at New Zealand apples and pears