- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
Canada : Saint-Félicien cucumbers now in stores
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-26 "Labor and energy, the biggest challenges for British greenhouse horticulture"
- 2022-09-19 Nature Fresh Farms discusses Ohio expansion
- 2022-09-19 "We encase greenhouses in a layer of intelligence"
- 2022-09-19 France: Start-up growing fruit and vegetables in empty offices at Rungis
- 2022-09-16 Proving the potential of vertical farming by introducing added value crops
- 2022-09-16 High-tech greenhouses in Saudi Arabia
- 2022-09-16 Energy costs will restrict Finnish tomato and cucumber crops this winter
- 2022-09-12 "There'll be fewer Finnish tomatoes on the market"
- 2022-09-12 Europe: Vertical farming deserves recognition from the market
- 2022-09-09 "Cultivating an expensive crop like this; do it right or not at all"
- 2022-09-08 “Bell pepper expansion allows us to meet increasing demand for regionally grown product”
- 2022-09-08 Belgian greenhouse vegetable prices on the rise
- 2022-09-08 OGVG working with Highline Mushrooms to create a regional circular bioeconomy
- 2022-09-07 Arizona company using new technology to help solve water crisis
- 2022-09-07 A berry company from Huelva reduces the use of plastic on its greenhouses' roofs by almost 50%
- 2022-09-07 Why Australia's biggest glasshouse grower is expanding its cultivation
- 2022-09-06 Greenhouse vegetable industry continues capitalizing on snacking trends
- 2022-09-05 Status of Almeria's greenhouse crops at the end of August
- 2022-09-05 US (NC): For sale: 14-acre property with 14k square feet hydroponic greenhouse for $800,000
- 2022-09-05 "Dutch greenhouse vegetable season: cucumbers successful, bell peppers disappointing"