- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ensuring consistent Polish apple quality from orchard to delivery
Real-time shipments monitoring
In order to be able to provide top quality delivered produce, Polish apple exporter Genesis Fresh recognized the need to introduce cargo monitoring for all their shipments.
"We believe that produce should be as fresh upon delivery as when it’s loaded onto a truck. Unfortunately, that isn’t always the case. Therefore, Genesis Fresh uses, and is introducing other companies to, a new tool called Locus Traxx, for continuous monitoring of the temperature and location of every shipment. If something happens, one can contact the shipper and either request special handling, a closer inspection, or let them know one is requesting a replacement shipment. The ability to detect problems as soon as or even before they occur can substantially improve customer satisfaction." says Jan Nowakowski, of Genesis Fresh.
"Before using Locus Traxx, we had been constantly worried about the quality of the goods on arrival, now we have full control of each shipment's condition and can react in case of any aberrations." adds Jan Nowakowski, of Genesis Fresh.
The company has decided to cooperate closely in a joint venture partnership with the US Locus Traxx Worldwide company, part of the US Emerson company, to become the exclusive representative of their products in Poland.
“As a company dedicated to the real-time location and temperature monitoring and safety of perishable and high value shipments in transit, we understand the importance of data. Whether it’s the temperature of produce driving down the road, the location of a potentially life-saving shipment of medicine, or the security of high value merchandise, we provide real-time, continuous information, utilizing the latest technology, and delivery of alerts to your computer, tablet, or smartphone” shared Nowakowski.
Communication is the key to providing the best customer service
Genesis Fresh thoroughly researches the market for tools that might be introduced and become useful throughout the whole supply chain process. Therefore, recently, the company implemented an order management system, enabling the whole team to have an instant preview of the progress of each order across all devices.
"Moving work step by step from start to finish with assigning tasks to the right people is the key to clarity and work-time optimization, especially at times when the number of orders increases." said Alicja Solińska, Sales Manager at Genesis Fresh and new technologies enthusiast.
"Exchanging tons of e-mails & messages inside the company every day has been replaced by clear communication system that has completely eliminated the risk of understatements and misunderstandings, which are one of the significant causes of complaints in the fruit & veg industry."
"At Genesis Fresh we understand that customers' satisfaction can be achieved only by providing the best solutions possible, thus we permanently focus on innovations," Alicja adds.
"However, not many companies in Poland have the same attitude. While most of them focus on improving other aspects of their work, inside and outside communication still needs perfecting. In a world of constant changes, Genesis Fresh seems to be staying up to date with all the novelties and setting trends in the development of customer service."
For more information:
Tel. +48 223783405
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Trading update for Q4 and full year 2021
- 2022-01-14 Christine Behr appointed as Chief Sales Officer
- 2022-01-14 Machine order from Kurdistan actually human trafficking front
- 2022-01-14 Mission veteran SVP of sales and marketing retires
- 2022-01-14 APH Group acquires Agri 2.0 and continues growth in Russia and Ukraine
- 2022-01-14 Bolthouse Farms new immunity beverages provide a daily dose of immunity support
- 2022-01-13 The importance of mineral nutrition in plants' tolerance to diseases
- 2022-01-13 Pete Pappas & Sons welcomes new GM
- 2022-01-13 Dole seeks acquisitions to grow produce supply
- 2022-01-12 Akorn receives EU approval for its edible coatings for fresh fruit shelf-life extension
- 2022-01-12 "Joining forces allows us to supply figs year-round"
- 2022-01-12 2021 surpasses 2020 produce sales in dollars but volume didn’t hold the line
- 2022-01-12 New Northeast distribution center for avocado supplier
- 2022-01-12 AgDevCo attracts local investor to grow food crops in the Babator irrigated farming-hub
- 2022-01-12 Zeder sells stake in The Logistics Group
- 2022-01-12 M&S appoint Monaghan as new plant kitchen supplier
- 2022-01-12 LondonMetric Property Plc announces acquisition of cold storage and logistics warehouse development
- 2022-01-12 Swedish agtech raises €16,6 million to expand endeavors in Europe
- 2022-01-12 Abu Dhabi-based tech company Silal appoints Salmeen Obaid Alameri as CEO
- 2022-01-12 Port of LA applauds governor Newsom's plan to invest $2.3 bln in California ports