- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
- Master Grower - Canada
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Zimbabwe to fill avocado gap EU?
The EU market accounts for a third of global imports of avocados, a market Zimbabwe is yet to fully explore. Currently, Peru accounts for 30 percent of Europe's annual avocado imports.
Zimbabwe's exports of avocado have increased by 400 percent from US$177 000 in 2012 to US$710 000 in 2014, driven mainly by large scale avocado producers.
ZimTrade said avocado producers must meet the minimum EU technical requirements that protect consumers. These requirements are classified according to product safety, technical standardisation, packaging and labelling.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-24 Export value of Malaysia’s tropical fruits rising
- 2020-09-24 EVFTA gives Vietnamese fruit exports a great boost
- 2020-09-24 Chile announces opening of South Korean market to its Hass avocados
- 2020-09-23 Canadians welcome pineapples from newer countries of origin
- 2020-09-23 India: 181 tons of pomegranates exported from Bengaluru airport
- 2020-09-23 Fiji: Increase in pineapple farming in Vakabuli Paipai
- 2020-09-23 Producers from the Cauca Valley will produce two new varieties of guava
- 2020-09-23 Spanish kaki campaign kicks off with good prices in first contracts
- 2020-09-22 "Many more Brazilian mangoes on the Belgian market for three weeks now"
- 2020-09-22 Mango cultivar resistance against anthracnose
- 2020-09-21 Looking for marketers of Dominican avocados
- 2020-09-21 Red-purple dragon fruit to get a new name
- 2020-09-18 "Avo University" launched as educational guide and certification program
- 2020-09-18 Peru's fresh avocado exports are expected to exceed 400,000 tons in 2020
- 2020-09-17 Mycosphaerella fungus hits kaki growers in Spanish Region of Valencia
- 2020-09-17 Vietnam exports first batch of passion fruit to Europe
- 2020-09-17 More and more Andalusian farmers are growing subtropical products
- 2020-09-17 The pineapple export project located in Cesar is beginning to pay off
- 2020-09-16 Vietnam: Agricultural exports to EU are enjoying EVFTA tax incentives
- 2020-09-16 Colombia exports pineapples to Canada for the first time