Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘Mango in a Lambo’ service is back in Dubai
- Blueberries and gold: power couple shows way forward for African mining
- Global commodity update on citrus, apples, cherries, and grapes
- Nature’s Pride and Apeel expand product range with Apeel mangoes
- Plenty of Mexican mangoes though sizing is predominantly small
Top 5 -last month
- The man connecting Zimbabwe's resurgent horticulturalists with the export market
- South African blueberries: “We've seen firsthand we do much better when we do it ourselves”
- Asia Fruit Logistica rescheduled to 2022
- "For fruit to be on the water for 51 days and still be sold as a premium product is unheard of"
- The world’s first avocado packing robot
Rambutan imports from Honduras deferred until Guatemala concludes
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-12-24 "Christmas doesn't affect avocado sales; they're good all year long"
- 2020-12-23 Mango consumption pushes up in 2020
- 2020-12-22 Pineapple movement surprisingly slower than normal
- 2020-12-21 "Despite the strange year, we're expecting good sales this Christmas"
- 2020-12-18 Cautiously optimistic early Mexican mango season start forecast in Oaxaca & Chiapas
- 2020-12-17 Papaya market is seeing steady year in terms of pricing
- 2020-12-16 "Pineapple market slowly improving after Black Friday-like offers"
- 2020-12-15 White dragon fruit season out of Ecuador will bring in high volumes in the new year
- 2020-12-14 Chinese ginger export starts two weeks early, but the product quality is less than ideal
- 2020-12-11 Vietnam: Durian, pomelo, passion fruit to be exported to China
- 2020-12-10 Exotic items such as calabaza see increased demand
- 2020-12-09 Chilean avocado exports down by almost a half in January-September 2020
- 2020-12-08 "South American black figs are on the rise"
- 2020-12-07 “Spanish mangos and avocados’ proximity benefits that country's production”
- 2020-12-04 Malaysian durian peak harvest season begins
- 2020-12-03 Looking for markets for new cactus pear varieties
- 2020-12-02 “Fewer Spanish kakis this year, which could mean shortages in the second half of the season”
- 2020-12-01 FreshPlaza December Global Focus - Exotic / Tropical fruit
- 2019-12-24 Queensland researchers developing red skin custard apple variety
- 2019-12-23 US importer doubles volume of South African lychees