- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ludwig Blendinger GmbH & Co. KG
Demand exceeds supply of organic oranges
The CEO of the Ludwig Blendinger GmbH & Co. KG: Gerhard Dressel
"Only a matter of time"
There is however no cause for concern for the wholesale trader. "It is only a matter of time until the situation over there relaxes again," says the expert. "In one to two weeks, the situation will look quite different again. Then the inflows will increase and the market will pick up speed.
"Organic kiwis are actively being requested as well," says Roman Sauermann. "While the season for organic kiwis from New Zealand is drawing to a close, Italy is beginning with its production of organic kiwis. "Now, as the feeds from New Zealand are gradually shrinking, Italy's season begins. The newest harvest of Italian organic kiwis consists of green and golden kiwis."
Besides the organic fruit mentioned above, apples from South Tyrol, vanilla khaki from Spain, walnuts from the French Grenoble and Medjoul dates from Israel are very popular among our customers," the wholesale trader explains.
The Ludwig Blendinger GmbH is a tradition-steeped fruit wholesale trader on the Munich wholesale market. The family business has worked closely together with its producers from all over the world since 1970. The range of products of the Blendinger GmbH encompasses circa 120 to 130 products. During the asparagus period, they have the largest choice and best quality of asparagus.
Ludwig Blendinger GmbH & Co. KG
Schäftlarnstraße 10, 81371 München
Tel: +49 (0)89 / 7201884 – 0
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Pakistan: Government to allow exports of 14 items to Kabul
- 2022-01-21 Nepali importers suffer due to delayed shipments from China
- 2022-01-21 Guangxi expect rising commerce with ASEAN nations
- 2022-01-21 Fresh produce prices expected to soar
- 2022-01-21 Taiwan and St Lucia sign 5-year agricultural agreement
- 2022-01-21 Laos bans import of certain agro products
- 2022-01-21 "There is no shortage of supply of fresh produce in South Australia"
- 2022-01-21 "Paying in local currency could save European fruit importers plenty of money"
- 2022-01-21 'Spanish Clemenules were at the forefront'
- 2022-01-21 “Regenuary”: the new movement encouraging local and seasonal consumption
- 2022-01-21 Jiaxing Fruit Wholesale Market tests import fruit for traces of Covid-19
- 2022-01-21 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-21 North Portugal: Growers hoping for rain to save crops
- 2022-01-21 How India’s farmers launched a movement against Modi’s Farm Bills, and won
- 2022-01-20 Fruit and vegetable shortages to worsen as trucker shortages increase
- 2022-01-20 Backpacker visa incentives announced as concerns grow over RAT shortage
- 2022-01-20 Mexican imports are needed to meet increased cucumber and squash demand
- 2022-01-20 Scottish produce has real export potential
- 2022-01-20 Province of Huelva has largest growth in exports within Andalusia
- 2022-01-20 "From our new location, we want to gradually expand our Balkan business"