- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
New packaging for ready-to-eat foods introduced
PET Lidding Films: SP707 Product Family –
With the growth of a wide range of ready-to-eat foods, the demand for better performing and lower cost films that seal to PET containers has never been greater. Sales of fresh prepared foods are expected to outpace other segments of the industry with an annual growth rate of about 7 percent through 2017, so says research firm Technomic. To meet this need, Clear Lam introduces the new SP707 family of films designed for superior wet and contamination sealing to PET trays, cups or platters. When compared to similar laminates made from flexible materials, this film provides a 28 to 42 percent improvement in bond strength. Made in the U.S., the SP707 films are also priced 20 percent lower than competing films imported from the Far East. Printable with anti-fog properties, the material can be run on tray sealing or FFS equipment. Applications include deli dips, prepared meal and snack kits, and fresh produce items.
PrimaPak™ Package Designs Expand For Fresh and Frozen Foods –
The proprietary PrimaPak™ packaging line is expanding into new applications including frozen processed foods, fresh refrigerated salads, and shelf stable cereals and granolas. PrimaPak™ is the first of its kind, flexible, stackable, reclosable package produced from a single roll of film on a Vertical FFS machine. Designed as a replacement for preformed trays, platters, jars or stand-up pouches, the PrimaPak™ technology can help processors and retailers achieve measurable cost savings and sustainability improvements throughout the supply chain.
To learn more about Clear Lam, please visit www.clearlam.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2015-06-30 Laser labels might be heading to US
- 2015-06-29 Crates often not clean enough after washing
- 2015-06-26 New packaging for ready-to-eat foods introduced
- 2015-06-26 rPETeCO: multi-functional packaging
- 2015-06-25 IFCO RPC system reduces material requirements, waste
- 2015-06-24 Sustainability award for innovative mushroom containers
- 2015-06-24 Anthem amplifies Zespri branding
- 2015-06-23 Edible plastic to help solve packaging waste?
- 2015-06-23 "Fruit in portion packaging easier at computer"
- 2015-06-22 New packaging tech for summer apple program
- 2015-06-22 Canada's crop analyzing machinery
- 2015-06-19 US (IL): Com-Pac to introduce gps tracker
- 2015-06-18 Productivity more than just speed
- 2015-06-17 Prolong® packaging successfully extends tomato shelf life
- 2015-06-16 Jasa Packaging Systems celebrates 30 years with demo week
- 2015-06-15 Corrugated packaging: benchmark for versatility
- 2015-06-15 NZ mushroom company first to use new compostable packaging
- 2015-06-12 New bag filling machine unveiled at Victam 2015
- 2015-06-11 Intelligent packaging growing at huge rate
- 2015-06-11 UK: Keep fruit fresh from field to factory