- Head Grower/Director of Growing - Crawfordville (FL) USA
- Project Manager Assistant - USA
- Apple Quality Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- General Manager - Wolcott (NY) USA
- Technical Services Supervisor - Hamburg, Germany
- Cultivation Control Systems Manager - Colorado, USA
- Sales Manager based in The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany
- Category Manager (Mangoes, Melons & Pines) - Sydney or Brisbane, Australia
- General Manager - Commercial | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
- Junior Growers - UAE and Saudi
Top 5 -yesterday
- Lots of space for overseas citrus on an empty European market
- “Our lemon volumes are expected to increase 40 percent this year”
- GO Real-Time Trackers used to protect avocados from theft
- Australian mango grower inputs ‘whole of chain’ tracking solution
- Egyptian sweet potato season off to a good start
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
US: Date consumption increases
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-07-03 China to aid with installation of phytosanitary system in Pakistan
- 2020-07-03 Local Bhutanese governments to pursue agriculture Economic Contingency Plan
- 2020-07-03 "South Africa’s farms are producing near-record amounts of food right now"
- 2020-07-03 Trevelyan's embarks on ‘Big Little Wins’ campaign
- 2020-07-03 Worker shortages could raise New Zealand food prices
- 2020-07-02 Honey bees pollinate trade opportunities
- 2020-07-02 Study finds surge in dual channel grocery shopping
- 2020-07-02 Landgard: Sales growth despite difficult climatic conditions
- 2020-07-02 "We guarantee freshness, variety and quality in real time"
- 2020-07-02 South Korean exports of agricultural goods up 4.4% in first six months of 2020
- 2020-07-02 Progression of the pandemic regulations and what it means for the produce industry
- 2020-07-02 Tanzanian horti industry attracted $30 million in foreign money in the last four years
- 2020-07-02 Colombian parliament approves trade agreement with UK
- 2020-07-02 UK Environment secretary: "Pandemic shows food supply chain will cope with no-deal Brexit"
- 2020-07-01 Georgian vegetable production increased by 13% overall in 2019
- 2020-07-01 Costa Rican bananas at an average of £0.84 in UK wholesale markets
- 2020-07-01 "We will offer the Düsseldorf wholesale market new and surprising goods"
- 2020-07-01 Covid-19: 'No major fluctuations in export volumes of Armenian fruits & vegetables'
- 2020-07-01 Australian food and beverage producers share in nearly $3 mln for innovations
- 2020-07-01 Cuban government calls on citizens to grow their own food