- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Chiquita Food Market receives new identity
One of the first marketing initiatives for Chiquita Food Market to promote its new image was to launch a revamped website, that combines the company’s rich Mexican heritage with its current brand position. The website was designed and developed by Lombard, Illinois-based Stevens & Tate Marketing.
The first La Chiquita Supermercados opened its doors in 1972 at 26th and Central Park in Chicago’s Little Village as a neighborhood grocer. Today, Chiquita Food Market operates seven stores: two in Chicago and one each in Cicero, Franklin Park, Aurora, West Chicago, and Rockford.
The new website seamlessly integrates Chiquita Food Market’s current situation and rich heritage.
Please visit www.stevens-tate.com for more information.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Migros Group: Turnover up 2.2% in 2021
- 2022-01-21 Save A Lot has announced it completed the sale of 33 company-owned stores
- 2022-01-20 Lidl GB: 900th store
- 2022-01-20 GrubMarket has completed the acquisition of Terra Exports
- 2022-01-19 Metro is looking for a buyer for its Belgian branch
- 2022-01-19 Kroger: 2022 Food Trends Report
- 2022-01-18 Aldi UK: First checkout-free store in Greenwich
- 2022-01-18 BYD partners with Nuro
- 2022-01-17 Walmart appears to be venturing into the metaverse
- 2022-01-17 Online grocery startup Tawfeer has announced its intention to expand across Egypt
- 2022-01-14 Jerónimo Martins surpassed the €20bln sales milestone
- 2022-01-14 Trigo tests frictionless stores for Wakefern Food Corp.
- 2022-01-13 Tesco raised its profit outlook for the 2nd time in 4 months
- 2022-01-13 Kroger and Nuro: Expanded collaboration
- 2022-01-12 Carrefour makes a new attempt to get a foothold in Greece
- 2022-01-12 Albertsons: Robust gains in net and identical sales in Q3
- 2022-01-11 JD.com opened 2 robotic shops “ochama” in the Netherlands
- 2022-01-11 PCC Community Markets and Shipt have joined forces
- 2022-01-10 Aldi UK: Best ever Christmas
- 2022-01-10 Ralphs and Kitchen United MIX: Opening of 1st location