Top 5 -yesterday
- California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- Seven produce industry trends of 2022
- Tshwane market closed in crackdown on non-compliances with labor and immigration law
- "Export price of Chinese ginger increased by nearly 30% compared to last month"
- "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- Schoeman Boerdery extends a hand to a hundred rural communities
- No workforce means that fruit remains on trees
- “Japanese market is very demanding when it comes to fruit quality”
- “Citrus from South Africa, Egypt, Morocco and Argentina are highly sought after in Baltic”
- Fate of South African oranges en route to Europe discussed at highest political levels
Germany: Grapes on the up
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-08-10 "The mirabelles already had a high sugar content at the beginning of the harvest"
- 2022-08-10 Most US watermelons produced in the South
- 2022-08-10 California stone fruit growers remain watchful following recent rains
- 2022-08-10 Peruvian table grape shipments increased by 66.5% between May and July
- 2022-08-10 Sonora's table grape production stood at 21.4 million boxes for export
- 2022-08-10 "Aledo grapes are entering the Eastern European markets with force"
- 2022-08-10 Russia bans the import of fruit from Moldova after the latter appeals for NATO weapons
- 2022-08-10 In last five years, total Mexican blueberry export volume has grown exponentially
- 2022-08-10 "We can supply organic apples twelve months a year"
- 2022-08-10 Brandenburg: Drought and sunburn worry fruit growers
- 2022-08-10 Riverford reservoirs running dry - Devon fruit growers alarmed
- 2022-08-10 August rains affect table grape quality Moldova
- 2022-08-10 "I can't remember when Brix levels have ever been as high"
- 2022-08-10 Ganderbal district sees high-quality bumper grape harvest
- 2022-08-09 Average weighted price for peaches at €165 in week 30 of 2022
- 2022-08-09 Canadian grower adds space to indoor strawberry farm
- 2022-08-09 Taking a peek at the 2022-2023 Peruvian grape season
- 2022-08-09 Peru increases exports of grapes, but reduces avocado and mango shipments
- 2022-08-09 "This is the first year in which we will no longer sell a single kilo of seeded grapes"
- 2022-08-09 La Mancha's melon and watermelon campaign advances with good prices